Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Presenting the KittyCatS Spring Collection 2017 - bLOOmS & biRDieS!
06-06-2017, 04:06 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2017 12:31 PM by Kitten Longmeadow.)
Presenting the KittyCatS Spring Collection 2017 - bLOOmS & biRDieS!
Presenting the KittyCatS Spring Collection 2017
bLOOmS & biRDieS! KittyCatS!

[Image: blooms-birdies-ad-final-1024x756.jpg]

KittyCatS is proud to present our 2017 Blooming Collection - bLOOmS & biRDieS! collectible KittyCatS!

Spring is in the air. The weather is warmer, the sun is shining, flowers are blooming and birds are singing! Our KittyCatS wanted to get into the spirit of celebrating the warm weather and sunnier days by showing off their own birdies and blooms!

Featuring delicate designs inspired by Asian artistry, these kitties are sure to bring to mind warm summer evenings lounging outside, surrounded by gentle birdsongs and the delicate scent of fresh flowers.

We hope that in this busy world you find time to listen to the birds and stop and smell the flowers!

Your KittyCatS Team

KittyCatS - bLOOmS & biRDieS! Facts!

* are the KittyCatS bLOOmS & biRDieS! cats transferable? - yes, after you rez them!
* do they come with food? yes! they come with one week food, 5% love vitamins, one love drop. and one portable food (these items are not transferable)
* do they come with the accessories? - yes
* can I buy more than one? - yes!
* can I sell or trade them? - yes!
* do they pass on their coats/eyes/tails/ears? -the bLOOmS & biRDieS! are a specially designed collectible cat with random Genesis KittyCat traits which have the potential to pass their hidden traits like any other Genesis KittyCat. They can carry the genes of the new traits and furs that can only be discovered through breeding.
* can they breed something special? – yes! If you breed 2 <insert name> kitties they will give you a really lovely special baby you will NOT want to miss!

GET THEM HERE!!!!!

KittyCatS Store Sim
KittyCatS @caLLiefornia

©2017 KittyCatS! all rights reserved. All names, titles, and text © KittyCatS! and may not be used without permission.

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Aubreygrace Starlight , Ryanna Enfield
06-07-2017, 03:46 AM
RE: Presenting the KittyCatS Spring Collection 2017 - bLOOmS & biRDieS! K
I love them, thank you!

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: dreampoetz_Resident]
06-10-2017, 12:03 PM
So gorgeous. Thank you, KC!

Heart Pale Flower's KittyCats Caravan Heart
06-20-2017, 09:37 AM
I'm sorry to say but a lot of the LE KittyCats that keep coming out all seem to pretty much the same. There's only so much flower prints one can take.
06-24-2017, 09:55 PM
I think they are adorable and wonderful, very pretty this time around. You did a awesome job on them. I also am very surprised at the amount of Megapuss we got this time yay I am a happy kitty addict :-)
06-30-2017, 06:50 PM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2017 07:17 PM by Kayla Woodrunner.)
I like these a lot. They remind me of turn-of-the-century Japanese/Chinese large vases. Also reminds me of the same time period porcelain cups from England and pottery from American Rosewood or Rookwood as oriental design was big back then.

Flowers are cool as they are a spring thing. I do think Callie has done an awesome job of bringing them in with different flavors each year. Last year was japanese kimono/origami flowers. 2015 were the Victorian European/american. That was one of my favorite collections. 2014 was the showers & flowers but really 3 of the 4 cats were weather cats (sunny/cloudy/rainy) so I've never counted this as a flower collection. 2013 were the wildflowers-American style but also reminded me of stickers or appliques cuz of the white around the edges. The 2012 flowers reminded me of day of the dead or mexican ceramics like some masks I have seen for some reason. 2011 lazydaisies. I haven't really seen one of those except for the ad pic so don't really have a feel for those.

And what do you want instead of flowers for spring? bugs? ewww! (yeah, the lovebugs were cute but there are not that many "cute" bugs. Ok, butterflies too but that's it! ooooh -- a spring collection of butterfly cats with wings! I like that. I'm going to suggest that in the feedback forum section where suggestions go)

We could brainstorm a bunch of things that are Spring. Except now the spring collection was released in June. So flowers are good for spring and summer.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)