Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Jump N Play Prim?
05-13-2017, 05:06 AM
Jump N Play Prim?
Hello,

I was wondering if I could get some help on the Jump N Play prims that I bought ... it says that it will help my cats interact with furniture ... but my cat has done nothing with the furniture I have set the prim by. Unfortunately, my cat is now 12 days old and the cat hasn't once interacted with it. When I go into "Edit" there are no scripts in his prim ... so I'm not understanding at all how the cat is supposed to be attracted to this prim ... am I missing something? What should I be doing in addition to just making sure the rotation etc. is correct (which I did)?

Thanks for your help!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-13-2017, 06:16 AM
RE: Jump N Play Prim?
Hi there,
make sure the prim totally covers the furniture you put it on, especially if it's mesh.
To interact with the prim, the cat has to bump in it when it walks around which is only possible if the prim is a bit larger than the furniture you set it to.

Hikari Smile

Thanks given by: Minx Diabolito
05-13-2017, 07:48 AM
(05-13-2017 06:16 AM)HikariItsumo Resident Wrote:  Hi there,
make sure the prim totally covers the furniture you put it on, especially if it's mesh.
To interact with the prim, the cat has to bump in it when it walks around which is only possible if the prim is a bit larger than the furniture you set it to.

Hikari Smile

I did NOT realize this! Thank you very much Smile Maybe this is something that the creators should add to the information card because it says *nothing* about this fact.

I appreciate your help Smile
 Thanks given by: HikariItsumo Resident
07-05-2017, 04:29 AM
So, in other words resize the Jump-n-Play prim so iit's larger than the furninture piece then, hmmmmmm I'll try that as well, THANKS!
 Thanks given by: HikariItsumo Resident
07-11-2017, 08:44 PM
Heheheh, well after reading the advice here, I made the prim large enough to cover the furniture and lo and behold! LOL, its just funny to watch them jump just like the real cats do, I wonder if these are real anyway? LOL!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)