Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Explainer on Sizes of Kitties
04-02-2017, 05:54 PM
RE: Explainer on Sizes of Kitties
hey prof...

you can breed megapusses too but they are random as are all of the sizes. you can buy them in all sorts of furs on the secondary market. the ONLY megas we "sell" are the ones from the mengarie... the tigers, giraffe, etc. that is the one place we let you choose to get a mega Smile

but they are quite fun, you and a friend can ride them and if you turn your self into your cat (a feature) that cat can ride them too!

since we have an online cattery option, many of the bigger breeders keep their favorites inworld and breed online when not in sl or if in too.

we also have many who have large catteries, but since the cats are smaller and our breeders tend to be really creative sorts, they usually have them set up pretty nicely. Smile

and yes, we have many folks who have one or two like in rl .
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Ellen Ireland , JC Aferdita
04-03-2017, 10:45 PM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2017 10:50 PM by Prokofy Neva.)
RE: Explainer on Sizes of Kitties
(04-02-2017 05:54 PM)Callie Cline Wrote:  hey prof...

you can breed megapusses too but they are random as are all of the sizes. you can buy them in all sorts of furs on the secondary market. the ONLY megas we "sell" are the ones from the mengarie... the tigers, giraffe, etc. that is the one place we let you choose to get a mega Smile

but they are quite fun, you and a friend can ride them and if you turn your self into your cat (a feature) that cat can ride them too!

since we have an online cattery option, many of the bigger breeders keep their favorites inworld and breed online when not in sl or if in too.

we also have many who have large catteries, but since the cats are smaller and our breeders tend to be really creative sorts, they usually have them set up pretty nicely. Smile

Oh, I see what you're saying, that someone might only put out a few kitties inworld, but secretly unbeknownst to their (grateful) landlord, they have a bunch of others in the Cattery! Neat trick! And thankfully there *is* a cattery which is a great boon in the breedables market as so many others don't have that, leading to 50 [name a thing] put out on a lot.

As for the Megapusses, I finally figured that out now that you've explained it, what's going on in the store. So I see that I can apply the Menagerie dollars to buy one of those different coloured ones for $5000, or the tiger ones for $15000, and that within that context, I can select a Megapuss in the tiger set. So now I will have to decide whether to get the colourful cat which are my favourites or save for the Megapuss, but not a tiger, which I don't want (I want it to look like a cat) but either to wait to luck out that one will breed or buy one on the secondary market which sounds too complicated (at least for me, right now). Meanwhile, the newborns are soldiering on to this goal and going up to the Menagerie, taking it for the team, the little troopers!

(04-03-2017 10:45 PM)Prokofy Neva Wrote:  [quote='Callie Cline' pid='117121' dateline='1491177277']
hey prof...

Oh, I see what you're saying, that someone might only put out a few kitties inworld, but secretly unbeknownst to their (grateful) landlord, they have a bunch of others in the Cattery! Neat trick! And thankfully there *is* a cattery which is a great boon in the breedables market as so many others don't have that, leading to 50 [name a thing] put out on a lot.

As for the Megapusses, I finally figured that out now that you've explained it, what's going on in the store. So I see that I can apply the Menagerie dollars to buy one of those different coloured ones for $5000, or the tiger ones for $15000, and that within that context, I can select a Megapuss in the tiger set. So now I will have to decide whether to get the colourful cat which are my favourites or save for the Megapuss, but not a tiger, which I don't want (I want it to look like a cat) but either to wait to luck out that one will breed or buy one on the secondary market which sounds too complicated (at least for me, right now). Meanwhile, the newborns are soldiering on to this goal and going up to the Menagerie, taking it for the team, the little troopers!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)