Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Call To Tails!!!
03-30-2017, 02:54 PM
Wink Call To Tails!!!
Thats right Goddess is calling you the Kittycats Community to help out fellow community members with a new useful project!!! Lets get some Tails Going!! There currently no tails listed on the Kittycats website! Us vets of KC its a pain but not the end of the world. Newer people its a bit more troubling! That they can't see what tails are what so lets get this started its a Tail Thread post screen shots of your kittycats tail and what tail it is! Thanks everyone together we can make Kittycats great again! Also Vote Moodles cause Moodles is so much better then oodles there a M in it!.

Post Tail

[Image: 71a5ec3d55de932ad5a15ff2d7718bc5.png]

Heart Vote Arella Cause you Vote Counts! The vote for Arella initiative is not sanctioned by Arella are Arella's constituents Heart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , JC Aferdita , Maxwell Grantly , Oselkhandro Resident , Ellen Ireland
03-30-2017, 03:10 PM
RE: Call To Tails!!!
how funny you said this!! they are being worked on this very moment LOL!! but please show us your tails LOL this is way more fun! lol
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , JC Aferdita , Oselkhandro Resident
03-31-2017, 07:02 AM
Has a notecard I hand out inworld with all bar 2 of the tails in it, have been meaning to create a thread like this myself for a couple of months Smile

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
03-31-2017, 10:53 AM (This post was last modified: 03-31-2017 10:58 AM by Maxwell Grantly.)
Thank you for the reminder. I've added a few different kitty tales (and pictures) to the forum. Now, I guess it's about time I started working on some new stories!

Magical stories from an independent author
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)