Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

A VERY BIG THANK YOU :)
06-18-2017, 09:05 AM (This post was last modified: 06-18-2017 09:08 AM by Rheaven Resident.)
A VERY BIG THANK YOU :)
To All the Saga Team & Project Breeders,

Marishka and I would like to give the Saga Team & Project Breeders our biggest thank you, we can't believe how much work has been done over the past months to bring the Saga Lists up to date and to place all the traits.

We can't believe that all the known furs have been placed and only two eyes are left to place.

WELL DONE TO ALL WHO HAVE HELPED, YOU ALL DESERVE TO BE WELL PRAISED.

Keep up the great work,

Marishka & Rheaven Tussaud
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , Aubreygrace Starlight , Franzi Dotterkelch , Brunabug Nightfire , Arwen Swordthain , Lixy Byron , Kayla Woodrunner
06-20-2017, 12:30 PM
RE: A VERY BIG THANK YOU :)
Thanks Rheaven and Marishka for this shout out.

It has been the whole community who has helped to make this happen. Being about to share screen shots and have open discussions about how the traits fall in order of dominance has been a HUGE HELP.

I love how several people in the community took charge of huge projects and helped to collect and organize the data.
Please don't forget all the work with getting the Confetti furs in order. Ivy Lane and some other breeders worked on that for quiet a while. I appreciate Ivy and Kayla getting the finalized data to me all organized and in order with easy one shot Pedigrees. Making it very easy for it to be updated on the SAGA Dominance Charts.

Kayla Woodrunner working on putting a pedigree Library together and pretty much being the projects organizer, pointing us in the direction of what traits still need to be placed.

And now working on the placement of all the 7 generation Genesis furs, with Ivy Norsk and a few other breeders spear heading that.

I apologize if I have not mentioned all the names of breeders who are working on things. I have not had a chance to speak to everyone, but i see all the names in the forums when people share what they have found.

I love that pedigrees are shared and discussed in the forums. I love that so many breeders have taken the time to explain the pedigrees that are shared. I love how new breeders are getting involved. I love that it feels like every one is working together. I love getting proofs sent to me directly and realizing it is a conclusive proof and I can update the SAGA Charts. I love that I have a group of breeders whom I can call friends who I can go to for second opinions on proofs sent in. I also love talking to breeders not on the SAGA Charts TEAM about proofs on placements. I love that they also, value trait placement and have worked hard to keep the community informed.

It is those people in the breeding community of Kittycats that were determined to figure out where all these traits fit in with each other, and because of their determination they got the ball rolling and now the SAGA Dominance Charts are up to date. It could not have been done with out them, and all the breeders in the community working together.

Thanks every one.
Now we await for new traits to possibly be discovered soon. Good Luck everyone.
BreeAnn (brunabug nightfire)

~ BreeAnn (Brunabug Nightfire)
Direct link to SAGA Dominance Charts folder
Direct link to SAGA FAQ
Feel free to pass Proofs to me - I will be sure to get them added to the To Do List for SAGA.
 Thanks given by: Arwen Swordthain , Kayla Woodrunner
06-21-2017, 02:18 AM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2017 02:19 AM by Arwen Swordthain.)
RE: A VERY BIG THANK YOU :)
What has happened over the past few months is proof of what we can achieve if we all work together. And wow just 2 eyes left going into the new collections.

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
 Thanks given by: Brunabug Nightfire , Kayla Woodrunner

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)