Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Closed 
Exclusivity profiler ??
03-22-2017, 07:22 AM (This post was last modified: 03-22-2017 08:04 AM by Rene Marseille.)
RE: Exclusivity profiler ??
Minx, it's ok, I understand that you need this attention and you need to have the last word. It's totally fine for me if you don't use the profiler, just let it go. You have never had contact with me and it was your decision not to use my profilers from the beginning, for the same reason as in my first sentence. It's ok if you want to report me because you don't want to use my profilers and you want a refund (which you never asked me directly btw), good luck. You don't need to make everything public and write to every single thing in this forum.

(03-22-2017 04:05 AM)Minx Diabolito Wrote:  I have seen a friend who lost her parent continually harassed at that time, not that any time is acceptable, but this really is the limit of tolerance when people are hurt this way in order for one person to have their own selfish way. ... This creator ruined her experience.

Her name is prettypoizen, just say the name so people know who you are talking about and they will know what she has done here (scamming, from what I heard) and why she left the community. Not because of me.

Just to be clear, most of the bannings were reasonable, you can not do everything you want just because you bought a product from me, especially if it is a product for public use. Arwen Swordthain for example listed cats on a sim that were not accessible, I contacted her one time to tell her to fix it. After 2 days I tried to contact her again, thinking maybe she didn't receive my message. That was when I realized that instead of fixing the issue, she just muted me. There was nothing else I could do. Other people had other reasons but this is just one example. But now I even unbanned her, giving everyone a new chance.

I am sorry for the two people I banned recently, but the previously banned people had good reasons.

KittyCatS Web Market: http://kittycats.info/market
Gridwide Auction Calendar: http://kittycats.info/auctions
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-22-2017, 08:42 AM (This post was last modified: 03-22-2017 08:48 AM by Minx Diabolito.)
So one minute you are sorry and the next starting to make insults again. I do not want attention, I want fairness and I want my money back. And in all honesty, not just for me, but for the others like me. That is what makes me speak out, not this need for attention you seem to imagine I have. Just because I am not a coward who watches bullying does not mean you may insult me and accuse me of wanting attention. No way. You banned me and I could not use it for months. All because I said no to pricing all of my cats and not letting you force me to do it. That isn't fair, and you owe me my money back. Anything else is fraud. The way you behave here is exactly why I do not feel able or want to use your item. I just want what is fair and that is to be refunded. You will not, so I will get LL to help me with this fraud. Unlike you, they understand what 'fraud' is.

I have been very clear to say that you made it impossible to use your profiler. Being banned makes it impossible and is not a choice. Imposing demands to "show prices for your cats or you will be banned" is not a choice. It is an unfair demand and your decision to say it was optional for price only came later after you had to change it. This forum contains a history of how that happened. Anyone can look it up and read for themselves why you had to change it to a choice, when it had been a demand and no choice before. I refused to price them, you banned me. Simple. Not my choice at all.

I do not have to "let go" the fact this has been a total waste of my 1500 L and you forced me to stop using your profiler because you banned me for not doing what you dictated. That is what fraud is. Taking money from someone and then doing unfair things after you got their money, and keeping the money regardless.

As for me asking for a refund, no decent person would do as you do. You should have the decency when you ban someone for just disagreeing with your dictatation, to send the money back by yourself. I have asked directly now. You have said no. You are not sorry and will not make things better. You do not understand that your behavior is really very bad and puts someone off wanting anything to do with you or your product but especially when you ban them for months for not being dictated to. There is no way I would feel able or want to use them or have you stress me out again. It is not a reasonable solution to try and make someone you have upset have to interact with you or your product, when I am clearly saying I want to be free of it and of you and should receive a refund.

"You have never had contact with me and it was your decision not to use my profilers from the beginning". Not true at all. I have had contact with you and even on these forums I have. Anyone can check I have many times and read the forum posts. Infact at one point you were thanking my posts for helping people with how to use your profiler, for example with the http and https issue. You can check for yourself, proof is there as facts. I was actually helpful before you were rude and bullying to me and people I care about. Look it up for yourself.

"Her name is prettypoizen". Actually it isn't. I do not even know prettypoizon. The whole point of how we are told to speak on these forums is not to speak of specific people. I tried to do that but you make it impossible as usual and resort to naming names.

As for what you say of Arwen, I do not know her either but I can say that you being muted by people is very common and I can see why she would mute you, if she did. Look at what you said to India for the answer and how you are with people. No wonder they mute and avoid the argument or banning or threats or mocking that often happens if they disagree with you.

So you are sorry for banning people yet then say "most of the bannings were reasonable". So if they were reasonable and you really believe this, why are you sorry and why unban them? We know why lol. It's obvious.

I just have had enough of this and your half cocked apologies that never actually are. It is not reasonable to ban people because you couldn't force them to remove another type of profiler. Nor because they would not show prices for all their cats. But this is exactly what has been going on and I would encourage anyone to look up facts for themselves as fortunately this forum has a full history of this exactly. I would also encourage anyone, and I know there are many of you, to contact LL directly as clearly it is not possible to make any progress with this creator unless you want to do the opposite of what any sane person would, and enter back into having something to do with him after he treated you badly. That is no solution, more my idea of hell.
Find all posts by this user
03-22-2017, 08:49 AM
Yes I am sure LL understands what fraud is, that's why they removed your review and not my product. I am not going to comment on this any further. Bye

KittyCatS Web Market: http://kittycats.info/market
Gridwide Auction Calendar: http://kittycats.info/auctions
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-22-2017, 08:53 AM
I have never reviewed your product.
I have never reviewed any product for years because I shop in SL mostly.
Get your facts right ^.^
03-22-2017, 10:08 AM
(03-22-2017 07:22 AM)Rene Marseille Wrote:  Just to be clear, most of the bannings were reasonable, you can not do everything you want just because you bought a product from me, especially if it is a product for public use. Arwen Swordthain for example listed cats on a sim that were not accessible, I contacted her one time to tell her to fix it. After 2 days I tried to contact her again, thinking maybe she didn't receive my message. That was when I realized that instead of fixing the issue, she just muted me. There was nothing else I could do. Other people had other reasons but this is just one example. But now I even unbanned her, giving everyone a new chance.

I am sorry for the two people I banned recently, but the previously banned people had good reasons.

Just to be clear my cats were accessible. I have the right to ban someone I muted due to rudeness. Use of the profiler did not to my understanding mean the creator had to have access to my sim. Only he was unable to enter my shop. He was muted by me approx 6 months before at Fabaos suggestion I used the profiler in my store for a limited number of cats. I am tired of this man calling me a liar publically.

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
 Thanks given by: Minx Diabolito
03-22-2017, 11:21 PM
hey all,

now that we've established there is no ONE profiler that is exclusive and there are currently 2 choices and others in the works (from what we've heard) we are going to close this thread.

thank you for your patience and understanding. we appreciate it very much. we know this has been challenging to many.

the KittyCatS team
 Thanks given by: Arwen Swordthain , Lixy Byron , Reven Rosca , Aubreygrace Starlight , Ellen Ireland , Minx Diabolito , JC Aferdita , India Boram , Evolving Yin
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)