Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

OCEAN MIST EYES
03-15-2017, 03:22 PM
RE: OCEAN MIST EYES
Thank you so much Eleanor! Lovely lovely subtle eyes both of them!

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Kayla Woodrunner
03-16-2017, 10:28 PM
Wow, awesome, Eleanor! Congrats on discovering a new eye!

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
05-23-2017, 09:26 PM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2017 09:33 PM by Ivy Lane.)
just got this baby born :
proof of ocean mist behind opaline so recessive to that

and appears dom to galaxy burst since that pushed it forward , but that part is not conclussive since that cat hides Galaxy star,

[Image: 44c4e16dd9f7f3e516e8f2d3eff9f7ab.png]

[Image: al_114x100t.png]

Buy art @ [ RedBubble ] !
 Thanks given by: Kayla Woodrunner , Ivy Norsk
05-24-2017, 11:32 PM (This post was last modified: 05-24-2017 11:39 PM by Kayla Woodrunner.)
Great work on the proof, Ivy Lane!

It's been awhile so I'm doing a recap for myself with your proof

Eleanor earlier proved Ocean Mist is recessive to Exotic Journey
she had a suggestive proof that Ocean Mist is probably dominant to Galaxy Star and a Galaxy Star showing popped her Ocean mist. She stated the Galaxy Star ancestors go back at least 100 days that she knows about so it would be a proof based on timing. Since the ancestral pedigrees wasn't posted, it's considered a suggestive proof as it needs visual back up.

Snowy, the mom here, shows Galaxy Burst and hides Galaxy Star or maybe Soul Whisper -- can't see peds so don't know how far back the Galaxy Star goes, if it predates Soul Whisper or if the Galaxy Star is pure through breeding. If predating or pure can be proven, then Galaxy Star is the hid for sure, otherwise to be safe have to assume Star or Soul.

Dad shows Opaline and hides Exotic Journey. You stated Rocit, the dad's dad, hides Ocean Mist but the pedigree showing his hiding Ocean Mist is not shown. (although I think it is so, still needs the pedigree to prove Rocit hides Ocean Mist because if on the off-chance El's Galaxy Star hid Soul Whisper since we did not see ancestral charts, it is possible Ocean Mist is recessive to Gal Star and behind the mom)

If Rocit hides Ocean Mist and passed to Moke who now hides Ocean Mist, then Ocean Mist is recessive to Opaline (which I think this proves but still needs the Rocit) and may be dominant to Galaxy Burst, Galaxy Star or Soul Whisper. If you pop the hid and the hid turns out to be Galaxy Burst, then you will have placed the eye, Ivy. If the hid turns out to be Galaxy Star or Soul Whisper, then it will need a rematch against Galaxy Burst.

If you can put up the chart that proves Rocit (the grandad) hides Ocean Mist (which if it comes from El's Painted Love, we have the proof here, just need a visual on Rocit's parents) , then this will be a 2-chart definite proof that Ocean Mist is recessive to Opaline.

And I'm looking forward to your popping the hid in case the hid is Burst and places it.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
05-25-2017, 11:44 PM
thanks for posting so quickly! I'll look at this tomorrow. Have a bit of a headache a tthe moement so can't really analyze charts when I do cuz that's when I make mistake. also when I'm sleepy. But I think it's awesome you posted quickly and I really appreciate it!

Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
05-26-2017, 01:10 AM (This post was last modified: 05-26-2017 06:35 AM by Arwen Swordthain.)
Thanks Ivy.
Heres a quick analysis of what we are seeing on the charts you just posted.
Moke shows his mother Opaline known recessive to Rocits Exotic Journey therefore Moke hides Rocits hidden.
Snowy shows Galaxy Burst and hides Galaxy Star, Snowys Father Rowtag cannot hide Ocean Mist as he would need it to have passed from his father who is too old to hide Ocean Mist therefore we can conclude that the Ocean Mist passed from Moke and therefore from Rocit.
So since we now know that Rocit and Moke hide Ocean Mist we can conclude that Ocean Mist IS recessvie to Opaline and very likely dominant to Galaxy Star.
And having gone back to the original chart I am kicking myself for not spotting earlier that Snowy cannot hide Ocean Mist as her parents unboxing predates the discovery of Ocean Mist and of the release of the Valentines Collections it was found in. Looking at Tippers pedigree she cannot hide Soul Whisper either as the cats the Galaxy Star passed from are way too old. So we can safely say the Ocean Mist is recessive to Opaline and dominant to Galaxy Star and with any luck when Ivy checks this lovely baby she will in fact hide her mums Galaxy Burst. Look forward to seeing what she hides Ivy.

(And I'm relying on Kayla to double check all this for me beore I update the charts later Tongue)

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
05-26-2017, 06:34 AM (This post was last modified: 05-26-2017 09:30 AM by Arwen Swordthain.)
Additional regarding the Mountain Mist Cat you posted Ivy, Mountain MIst is already known to be dominant to Exotic Journey so that pedigree add anything new, pretty cat though Smile

Also read back everything I wrote earlier and was wondering if we can see Rowtags pedigree just to ascertain the age of Jarvis's parents as they will show as his grandparents. That should be enough to establish whether or not is possible Jarvis hid Soul Whisper or if its Galaxy Star as we assume. The age of Tippers parents ruled out her hiding Soul Whisper so hopefully Jarvis parents age will do the same. Of course pulling the hid out of Mokes daughter will provide definative proof.

Forum Based Charts

05-26-2017, 12:26 PM
shoot i deleted the post by accident cuz i thought i was just delting the mountian mist arrrgh will try to repost , sorry

05-26-2017, 01:04 PM
(05-26-2017 12:26 PM)Ivy Lane Wrote:  shoot i deleted the post by accident cuz i thought i was just delting the mountian mist arrrgh will try to repost , sorry

Oops Smile

Forum Based Charts

05-26-2017, 04:58 PM (This post was last modified: 05-26-2017 05:02 PM by Ivy Lane.)
I don't remember what i wrote in my post but i know i included these pedis, as for Jarvis's pedigree, i can not go back there have to ask the breeder.

imgur page : http://imgur.com/a/jh3Zi

Rocit's parents starter belongs to Fab so might need to ask her for proof of the parents hidden. but also see 6tm Moke's child
https://i.imgur.com/mdxXJE3.png

Rocit is 6tm Moke's dad, Moke's daughter (8tf tonki) showing Ocean Mist. her Mother is Snowy.
[Image: SeSkhYF.png]

Snowy's pedi back to Tipper, i can get Tipper's pedi but not Jarvis.
[Image: PENuc8I.png]

Tipper's pedi.
[Image: SPxrr17.png]
here is Rowtag,

[Image: 93b648f48a60614e1496ba86f51145f2.png]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)