Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Name Change!!
03-08-2017, 07:55 PM
Name Change!!
I been thinking for like 5-6secs cause this idea just dawned on meh! that Kittie Oodles name should change from Kittie Oodles to Kittie Moodles! This way we can encompass one of the favorite furrs in Kittycats! and give Kittie Oodles a new spin on life!..

Thank you for hearing out my suggestion!

Heart Vote Arella Cause you Vote Counts! The vote for Arella initiative is not sanctioned by Arella are Arella's constituents Heart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , Arwen Swordthain
03-09-2017, 12:08 PM
RE: Name Change!!
no one wants to weight in on Moodles name change "pouts and wiggles around playfully!"

Heart Vote Arella Cause you Vote Counts! The vote for Arella initiative is not sanctioned by Arella are Arella's constituents Heart
03-10-2017, 12:29 AM
I like Oodles though :O Like there's ooooooodles of her about! You just have to chase one own and demand da cookies!
03-10-2017, 03:22 AM
aww but milk goes great with cookies!! and wouldn't Moodles be a extension of this like milk and cookies "giggles" also perhaps a name change for Cinnamon also! Cinnamon Toast Tortie! and and Cheerful Earl Gray Teacup! ... trying to figure out the rest "grins'

03-10-2017, 01:55 PM
Nooo, Oodles! I dun like milk, I lactose intolerant ;P
03-10-2017, 04:39 PM
flails and thinks for a moment and pushes over hamburger! "chu like hamburger yesh!" giggles "see Moodles could totally be a new burger franchise! Moodles Burger! Home of the KC Burger can I take your order!" nods nods

03-11-2017, 05:48 PM
we gunna make hamburgers out of kitties?! :O
03-11-2017, 05:59 PM
Hmm no no! no kitty burgers this is even better! instead we take!!! CSR's and gene slice them with plants! to make csr plants then we use those plants to create CSR burgers for Moodles burger! home of the CSR burger! Then we make moodles serve them! The only risk is if the plants become self aware and decide to take over the CSR's jobs! then we could have a problem otherwise this is very sound plan! "nods nods" and no kitties are cute moo moo's or Moodles get hurt in the process!...

03-13-2017, 02:56 PM
but if we gene slice the plants with CSRs, won't they be half CSRs? Meaning they would know what we doing to them?
03-13-2017, 03:01 PM
This raises a challenging ethical question! I think chu might be right! JC perhaps we should just use normal plants and have the CSR's grow them! then it can be substitute CSR plants. This would also eliminate any risk of them becoming self aware and trying to take over! "nods nods and hands the JC a plate of cookies for being so smart!"

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)