Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Animation won't work.
03-05-2017, 01:12 AM
Sad Animation won't work.
I just got my first Kittycat in a while, and think something is wrong with it. It was working before, but now anytime I click the cat and click the animation button, nothing comes up. Anytime I try and interact, nothing happens. The cat is also frozen and doesn't run around. Not sure what to do, so any info would be great!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2017, 01:25 AM
RE: Animation won't work.
my first thoughts are is the area your in scripting enabled! you could also try picking the kitty up and re zing it back down! Then in a worse case you can file a ticket with Kittycats and they will get you a fixed up kitty in no time ^_^

Heart Vote Arella Cause you Vote Counts! The vote for Arella initiative is not sanctioned by Arella are Arella's constituents Heart
03-05-2017, 01:41 AM
if none of that works try putting the cat in and out of low prim mode before a ticket.

Come grab a cat at Kitten Haven!
03-05-2017, 06:38 PM
I had a cat (Mega Tiger) yesterday that was fine for years. It went to sleep at its usual Home location, and when I tried to wake it up, there was no menu at all. The cat just appeared dead. All the other cats around it were acting normal.

I took it to inventory and re-rezzed it, and that fixed it. Blame it on LL or some flaky server in Arizona - I never had a kitty just die on me before.
03-10-2017, 08:13 AM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2017 08:48 AM by Cerdwin Flanagan.)
I'm having similar problems this morning.... when I try to interact, the cat walks towards me but the animation never happens. It just sits there... I've tried taking it into inventory, re-rezzing, in and out of low prim mode, etc... logged off, back on. Nothing works. Help !
And.. never mind, I figured it out. I had maxed out my attachments. Doh.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)