Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Just asking a small favor (special birth kitties)
02-21-2012, 08:29 PM
Just asking a small favor (special birth kitties)
Is there anyway you could give us a bit more notice so that those of us that do not breed full time, have scheduled breeding or have all their cats on days off from say..today have time to get set up for this?

5 days should work, but 2-3 gives us no time to get any kitties to 100% unless we buy them - and even then we don't know if the lindens we spent will be worth it until they breed.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Karen Veriander
02-21-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: Just asking a small favor (special birth kitties)
I have to agree, i had more kitties beginning of week ready to pop. then found this out to late.. May only have 5-6 chances at one special kitty

Angel[Image: 404218_350525148312805_100000659696915_1...9992_n.jpg]
02-21-2012, 08:58 PM (This post was last modified: 02-21-2012 11:45 PM by Sanura Snowpaw.)
I can agree with this, I happened to be lucky and most of my cats breed within the set time frame but because most of them breed within 2 days had they not fallen in the time frame by luck I would have been sad. More notice would mean we could separate them to hold off on breeding if we choose.

That being said I do adore this random special kitty it is so much fun and like a little surprise!

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-21-2012, 08:59 PM
Agreed - I now regret boosting the kitties that threw boxes yesterday. -Wasted money in more than one sense, and fewer chances for a nice special kitten Confused
02-21-2012, 09:09 PM (This post was last modified: 02-21-2012 09:22 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
I agree, I did have luck to receive a girl though some up front notice would have been nice especially for non die hard breeders or no breeders at all who like to make a chance and need to arrange something.
These kitties are just so precious great design work!

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

02-21-2012, 10:10 PM
thank you so much for that input. it's noted for the future Smile
 Thanks given by: Karen Veriander
02-22-2012, 03:43 PM
I would also like to ask KittyCatS! to consider that maybe everyone's first born be a special kitty. Some will not even get one. I heard someone had 14 kittens before he got one.

Thank you =^.^=
02-22-2012, 04:05 PM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2012 04:07 PM by Corey Somme.)
It's like damn if you do and damn if you don't. You know KC just did this as a "Treat" and what do you get? Whines..
02-22-2012, 06:04 PM
(02-22-2012 04:05 PM)Corey Somme Wrote:  It's like damn if you do and damn if you don't. You know KC just did this as a "Treat" and what do you get? Whines..

I don't think anyone was "whining" but asking for more notice so they to could join in the fun in the future.

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-22-2012, 06:23 PM
(02-22-2012 06:04 PM)Sanura Snowpaw Wrote:  
(02-22-2012 04:05 PM)Corey Somme Wrote:  It's like damn if you do and damn if you don't. You know KC just did this as a "Treat" and what do you get? Whines..

I don't think anyone was "whining" but asking for more notice so they to could join in the fun in the future.

Looks like whining to me, nobody forced people to boost their cat's.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)