Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Kitten Longmeadow Thank you =)
03-01-2017, 07:44 AM
Heart Kitten Longmeadow Thank you =)
Thank you so much Kitten for all the amazing work you do for KittyCatS and for us all. You work your socks off so hard doing all sorts of things from returning our precious lost cats to us so quickly, to doing all of these food exchanges and always being there to help and speak in chat too and always helping us all in so many ways. I am very very grateful as I am sure many people are but I have never actually said the heartfelt words "thank you" to you so I want to now, Kitten. It is long overdue =)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Aubreygrace Starlight , Ellen Ireland , Ivy Lane , Maxwell Grantly , Brunabug Nightfire , Moon Falconer , Emilia Darkwatch , JC Aferdita , Arwen Swordthain , Songdog Woolley , sneakpastu Resident , Inia Soulstar , catherine10 Resident , Oselkhandro Resident , DreamCatcherVII Resident
03-01-2017, 10:00 AM
RE: Kitten Longmeadow Thank you =)
Yay, joining in the thank-you!

Thanks given by: Ivy Lane , Minx Diabolito , JC Aferdita , Arwen Swordthain , DreamCatcherVII Resident
03-01-2017, 10:22 AM
Yes thank you thank you thank you!

[Image: al_114x100t.png]

Buy art @ [ RedBubble ] !
 Thanks given by: Brunabug Nightfire , Minx Diabolito , JC Aferdita , Arwen Swordthain , DreamCatcherVII Resident
03-01-2017, 10:34 AM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2017 10:39 AM by Maxwell Grantly.)
I remember watching the television series "All Creatures Great and Small" about the life of a Yorkshire vet: James Herriot. In one episode, James stood at the bar of a pub and an angry farmer stormed in and loudly berated James for the death of his cow. After this heated exchange, one quiet farmer whispered to James, "Actually, I think you are an amazing vet!" James ended this recount with the reflection that those who complain always seem to have the loudest voices.

Perhaps the same could sometimes be said of KittyCatS too. The voices of those few who moan often drown out the multitude who are actually very happy indeed. I thank you, Minx, for proclaiming loudly that KittyCatS is actually incredibly professional and well-run by all the team. Top marks to KittyCatS for being such a professional and amazing team. You are all greatly appreciated.

Magical stories from an independent author
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Brunabug Nightfire , Minx Diabolito , JC Aferdita , Arwen Swordthain
03-01-2017, 08:39 PM
Thank you very much Kitten for all you do and it is very much appreciated. You really do make the extra effort with what you do and have been very kind and helpful to me in many ways... AND... you return my cats so swiftly to me when SL eats them (I am sure over 100 kitties in the 6 years I've been breeding KittyCatS). Most of all... thank you for tolerating my insane cat names when you are returning them... I like to imagine that returning such kitties such as Fluffy Vampirifluff the 3rd, Ms Pyromania Pussykins and I Ate Your Pizza gives you some entertainment or at least makes you think "God that crazy woman is at it AGAIN with these ridiculous names" hahaha

Angel "I believe cats to be spirits come to earth. A cat, I am sure, could walk on a cloud without coming through" - Jules Verne Angel
 Thanks given by: JC Aferdita , Minx Diabolito , Arwen Swordthain
03-01-2017, 11:25 PM
Thanks all of you, for the kind words. It really means a lot to hear that you're happy and appreciate the work we're doing. You guys made my night. Smile

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
 Thanks given by: Emilia Darkwatch , JC Aferdita , Minx Diabolito , Moon Falconer , Arwen Swordthain , Aubreygrace Starlight

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)