Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Closed 
HELLO ITS ME.
02-28-2017, 10:05 AM
HELLO ITS ME.
HELLO ITS ME. Hello everyone. i AM NEW TO THE COMMUNITY OF KITTYCATS AND I HATE WHAT I SEE GOING ON.. This issue is not going away. A member of our community are hurting people. I want everyone to know, even him, that I do not do this with malice. I just want people to have a better experience with breeding the kittycats. this is a game and it's suppose to fun. but how can you enjoy it when there are people like Mr. M
WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE LETTING HIM TELL YOU WHAT TO DO THRU INTIMIDATION? i just don't get it.
Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: sissyslave Josephina , Minx Diabolito , Winter Phoenix
02-28-2017, 11:06 AM
RE: HELLO ITS ME.
more than 1 members has sufferred, but all we get is posts closed, even though reports have been made, mr m is choosing not to back down in any way shape or form, as a result i am seriously considering leaving the kc market this sort of behaviour is unmoral and unethical, it should be soley upto the customers how they chose to use features in products that they have brought for with hard enough earned lindens,

the kc community isnt what it used to be and god knows ive made some great friends in the past few years, but sadly a few rotton apples seem determined to ruin what was once an enjoyable past time in s.l
 Thanks given by: Minx Diabolito
02-28-2017, 12:54 PM
I think that is a shame that people are considering leaving kittycats. I also find it hard to believe that posts on this subject have been closed.

They tell us who post to talk to him about there issues but he has so many people muted, who can get thru to him to complain?

I am asking all of you that read this please tell your story in this thread. We all need to know what's going on. I am the second to post something in here
there have been 19 views of this page and only 2 replys to the post. What are u waiting on?

(02-28-2017 11:06 AM)sissyslave Josephina Wrote:  more than 1 members has sufferred, but all we get is posts closed, even though reports have been made, mr m is choosing not to back down in any way shape or form, as a result i am seriously considering leaving the kc market this sort of behaviour is unmoral and unethical, it should be soley upto the customers how they chose to use features in products that they have brought for with hard enough earned lindens,

the kc community isnt what it used to be and god knows ive made some great friends in the past few years, but sadly a few rotton apples seem determined to ruin what was once an enjoyable past time in s.l
 Thanks given by: sissyslave Josephina , Minx Diabolito
02-28-2017, 04:52 PM
I think people are hesistant to reply incase they get bullied again or incase the thread gets closed when they say something. So, to try and avoid it getting closed I will just say I understand this issue, have been firsthand on the receiving end of it, have spoken of it on forums before if you want to see what I said there and we need to start to use alternatives to the 'problem'. The 'problem' does not change and not listen, just gets worse and more tyrannical with time. We have alternatives now we can use and not that of the 'problem' =)

Then KittyCatS can be fun again with this 'problem' not getting our support!
Hugs to all ^.^
 Thanks given by: TerrorMisu Resident
02-28-2017, 10:43 PM

I'd love to participate in the conversation but I have no idea what anybody is talking about.

Nor do I know who the insidious Mr M. is!

Is he tying damsels to train tracks and stuff?

How can anybody ruin the fake cat experience?

Don't you just like...breed em, and get too many of em' and now
you have all these cats like a crazy cat person?

I could go and beat this guy up for you, but...that would just be like...
fake beating up, and he would just put on fake bandages and a fake cast
and maybe even get inside an alt and just start tying women to the
train tracks all over again!

Getting stressed in KittyCatS world??? Whyyyyy???
Its all fluff and mirrors. Wink

[Image: DERKITTEHMILLlogosmallest.jpg]

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nykus/54/231/24/

Soylent Green is KitteH!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Ellen Ireland , Maxwell Grantly , Arella Ohmai , Jelly Supply , Alassariah Resident , Mirsoul Resident
03-01-2017, 06:48 AM
Before this post gets closed, thank you for the perspective, Winter!

Let's not forget that there are two sides to every story, and I'll leave it at that.

Thanks given by: TerrorMisu Resident , Rene Marseille
03-01-2017, 02:39 PM
There are always 2 sides of a story. But there are unfortunately more and more people who believe they have to play their power. The hobby should be fun and not end in a war. But as long as there are people who think like Mr. M does not have fun anymore.

Torgon's Profiler CSR | [CAT] Support

Michelle's Accessories Marketplace
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Minx Diabolito
03-01-2017, 04:03 PM
Although I respect everyone's decisions and the right to speak there mind, I also have a right to do just the same.There is only one side to his story, that's his side. and if all you people want to stick your head in the sand and hide from what is going on in this community, I can not stop you. Continue to let this man control your decisions and the end will not be pretty. I feel sorry for all the people who stand idly by while this continues. If you let it be your no better than him. You are condoning his actions. What a shame, and that's my opinion. See you on the other side cause that's where your all gonna be in the near future.

(03-01-2017 06:48 AM)Ellen Ireland Wrote:  Before this post gets closed, thank you for the perspective, Winter!

Let's not forget that there are two sides to every story, and I'll leave it at that.
03-05-2017, 07:32 PM
Sigh...
Another thread (they appear periodically) attacking the mysterious Mr M.

I have dealt with Mr M and Mr T and both have been cordial and helpful, and never rude or bossy to me. But if you are rude and publicly attack a business owner, they have every right to not do business with you, at least in SL.

As a breeder who sells my best cats, the only thing sad about this is the problems created by those that started this mess, and please, that is not only Mr M.

I use and own both products, and use both when I am allowed to, because my only concern as a seller and buyer of kittycats is to get the most exposure to the cats in my shops, love tables, and auctions. No one should be telling me or anyone else to stop using a product that the large majority are still using, and that does comply with whatever new rules Kittycats has imposed upon them.

These repetitive attacks from one group (and their alts) is making Kittycats less fun and more work for us breeders! If that is your intent, then who is to blame here?
 Thanks given by: Ivy Lane , Rene Marseille
03-06-2017, 06:10 AM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2017 06:12 AM by Minx Diabolito.)
I am sorry but I do not know how to quote part of a post so I will type here what I refer to. Shamu you said "I use and own both products, and use both when I am allowed to, because my only concern as a seller and buyer of kittycats is to get the most exposure to the cats in my shops, love tables, and auctions. No one should be telling me or anyone else to stop using a product that the large majority are still using, and that does comply with whatever new rules Kittycats has imposed upon them."

I do agree that you and anybody should be able to use both products. The problem is that people are being told by said person that they cannot use both. Do you understand that? Many people are being harassed to not have both products and to stop using the one not made by said person (Mr M). He is making their life hell and trying to tell them to put what he wants in their stores. Not what they want in their own store. Do you see that is a problem and not okay and is understandably upsetting a lot of people?

Nobody has the right to tell anyone what they can use in their own store but this is exactly what he is doing. I'm genuinely glad you had a good experience but lots of people have not and have they have the right to speak. People have every right to speak out about it because its wrong. If you buy a product and then are receiving contact from the creator and not very nice saying "I don't like what else you use in your store" and he keeps contacting you trying to make you remove it, this is harassment. I know at least 12 people who tried to ignore him trying contacting them and he went on and on and would not leave them alone. The result was they felt forced to remove his so they could have peace. Of course they would. It is the only way to be free of his continual harassment. It also means they lost the money they paid for his product which is not right. But they could not continue to use it because they were being harassed. It is not much of a choice really.

He and nobody has the right to do that and harass others for what they choose for their own stores. You said "No one should be telling me or anyone else to stop using a product" but this is what he has been doing. People are getting harassed and made to justify why they use more than his profiler. He doesn't have a right to argue with people like that or comment on what is in their store. It is none of his business.

You may not agree it is a good solution to say choose alternatives, but it is the only thing which is actually protecting people from being harassed. I care about this community and that people are being bullied. If you would like to discuss more with me in SL please send me an IM and I am very happy to discuss the subject in a friendly and calm way. Thank you =)
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)