Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

The Genesis Project
06-06-2017, 06:24 AM
RE: The Genesis Project
My Domino 3 v Domino 4 didn't reveal her hidden this week, I am going to breed the Domino 4 boy to my flame 3 girl in the meantime just in case the Domino 4 is hiding under the domino 3.
So on the retired Genesis furs I have
Domino 3 v Domino 4 results so far, 1 box showing Domino 4 2 boxes showing Domino 3 one of which is open.
Flame 3 v Smokey 4 cancelled only box was a Flame 3
Flame 3 v Domino 4

So I have Domino 3 girl and Smokey 4 boy if anyone wants to team up for a test, both are free Ltd Ed cats so no transfer. I will leave them in cattery just in case.
I don't have any of the Generation 2 furs so can't do those tests.

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Kayla Woodrunner
06-06-2017, 09:12 AM
Arwen, I've scavanged most of the gen furs. If you want any of, say Gen 2, I can take a look at what I've got. Summerwind also has gen boxes for those who need for testing.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
06-06-2017, 09:34 AM
I think I had a brain freeze. Flame 3 was already proved rec to Domino 4 so no need to do that test again. Its Diamond 4 that requires testing against Flame 3, digs into pedigree to see if I have one of those.

Forum Based Charts

06-06-2017, 11:01 AM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2017 11:04 AM by Kayla Woodrunner.)
Genesis Smokey IV is recessive to Genesis Smokey II

Mom Stumpy shows Foxie Red Mask
Dad Reuben shows Genesis Smokey II
baby shows Genesis Smokey IV

Genesis Smokey IV needs to go against Gen I. The only Gen I I have is Coco I so I'll birth her. Poor thing she didn't even have whiskers when she was in my inventory orginally. But now she does due to updates.

[Image: 71f86d041bec7544c718840e5e438cf0.png]

Just separated this from my other chart (both posted yesterday but the other chart is a move over from another thread) so easier to find if someone needs to reference it.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , Arwen Swordthain
06-06-2017, 04:25 PM
Getting there slowly. Looks like 4 and 5 are going to have a much larger spread across the previous gens than first thought. Makes it interesting though Smile

Forum Based Charts

06-26-2017, 04:04 PM
With Genesis - Bandit II being recessive to Genesis - Patch II, Bandit II will now need to be run against Patch I for confirmation that the 2017 furs are all dominant to the 2016 furs,
I have live Patch I's at the moment so I'll run a few test breeds as soon as the Patches have done their current jobs, I'll need to pop a Bandit II so hopefully by the time thats ready the Patch will be too.

Forum Based Charts

Thanks given by: Kayla Woodrunner , Brunabug Nightfire
06-26-2017, 06:16 PM
I have some Bandit 2s if you want. I was using them for proofs, but since you've already placed it their work is done.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
06-27-2017, 01:04 AM
(06-26-2017 06:16 PM)Ivy Norsk Wrote:  I have some Bandit 2s if you want. I was using them for proofs, but since you've already placed it their work is done.

I'll let you know Ivy, if the patch passes her hidden eye on Thursday she'll be ready to use so I'll take you up on it, if she doesn't and I'm going another week I might as well pop the bandit boy and hopes she passes it next week. Unless you have a bandit boy with an eye recessive to Grape Ice in which case I can do a 2fer and get Kaylas chart as well as test Patch and Bandit II.

Forum Based Charts

Thanks given by: Kayla Woodrunner , Brunabug Nightfire
06-30-2017, 05:29 PM
Saga chart is showing a new update on Genesis furs that doesn't have a chart here:

June 29: Genesis Flame IV recessive to Genesis Smokey II

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
06-30-2017, 06:29 PM
My current tests -- let me know if I am testing somehting that is now redundent, please. Was on vacation so might have missed something

Cider: Smokey IV versus Flame I (had actually paired a Coco I to Smokey IV and the baby, Cider, popped Flame I which I didn't have in my inventory so made me a happy camper. Now checking if she got mom's shown)
8 days, 10% love (mated)

Mating a Flame III (Cundry) to Coco IV (Lobo)

Tassie: Flame III mom (Cundry), Coco IV dad (Lobo)
Tassies shows Coco IV, checking on the hid
10 days, 39% love (but mated to a 20% love so that one needs to catch up)

Mating a Smokey IV (Moniqua) to a Coco I (Adamh)

Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)