Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

The New Kitty Breeding Project.
02-12-2017, 03:01 AM
Rainbow The New Kitty Breeding Project.
The Kitty Breeding Project.

This project was designed to help new breeders to Kittycats. The idea is to offer one or two breedings with assistance in choosing a cat and discussion afterwards of the resulting offspring.

This is how it works:

A parcel of land has been donated for this purpose on Ethnographia. This area is funded by a grant from the national Institute of health and is managed by a cultural anthropologist named Tom and an ethnographist named Tredie. Ethnographia is the study of a culture while being a member of it.

xtralovin and I (Cee aka PurringFox McMillan) Spent a couple weeks or so terraforming and creating a parklike setting. Now that it is ready we are taking applications for new breeders as well as asking for donations of breeding cats.

We are hoping to acquire cats that have one or two breedings left and that the owner has no further use of. These cats will be used as the free breedings for the new breeders. xtra and I will be feeding the animals until they are used and the new breeders will be feeding and caring for them during the breeding cycle.

Kittens born will be kept by the new breeder and we will discuss the genetics of the kittens with them in classes. They will also be encouraged to take other classes that we will provide or are provided by other people on the grid.

Once the cats are aged out they will either be sold as pets or sent to the menagerie. Any funds acquired will be used to reimburse for feeding, used for food and any other funds left will be sent to Saga.

This is what we are all about. If your new to kittycats or want to help, please contact xtralovin or Purring fox McMillan

Any kittens sent to us will be auctioned or sold and the proceeds sent to Saga.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Ellen Ireland , Ivy Norsk
02-12-2017, 03:16 AM
RE: The New Kitty Breeding Project.
Very cool idea!

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
02-12-2017, 11:22 AM
RE: The New Kitty Breeding Project.
thank you. we need new breeders. that can mean from day 1 to whenver.It takes some people longer to understand all the breeding techniques. I took me over a year to get it. lol
so all you breeders that don't get it, I'm me for an application

(02-12-2017 03:16 AM)Kayla Woodrunner Wrote:  Very cool idea!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)