Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Suggestion: Permapet sales :)
02-25-2012, 07:50 PM
RE: Suggestion: Permapet sales :)
(02-25-2012 01:50 PM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote:  Only thing I would want in a future update is, eventhough a permapet can be updated via the update hover of a breedable, I would love for permapets to have this update option themselves.

I would like to see this as well.

Kayleigh, did you know you can file a ticket to get the updater if all your kitties are permapets?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2012, 12:50 PM
(02-25-2012 07:50 PM)Stormrunner Laval Wrote:  
(02-25-2012 01:50 PM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote:  Only thing I would want in a future update is, eventhough a permapet can be updated via the update hover of a breedable, I would love for permapets to have this update option themselves.

I would like to see this as well.

Kayleigh, did you know you can file a ticket to get the updater if all your kitties are permapets?

Yes:-) I'm glad this is possible thank you for the tip thoughSmile

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

02-27-2012, 04:34 AM
Life time updates & support or not, I still think the permapet vita's are too expensive.

I have fed those cats kibble & milk all their life (and no, I didn't make money from selling the kittens, since I rarely sell cats), I don't keep them to play with them or pet them or whatever, but just because I like how they look.

Let's be honest, I'll never be able to permapet all those cats, especially when we know limited editions are released every 2 months or so and I like to keep at least 1 of them, when there are too many to keep the entire collection.

I haven't even unpacked my Mardi Gras yet, because I know I won't be able to permapet them !

Co-owner of TraitS R uS
[Image: bannieretrupetite.png]
Friendly KittyCatS market & auction site. French, English, Spanish, Dutch, German spoken
02-27-2012, 07:22 AM
(02-27-2012 04:34 AM)Nenya Eun Wrote:  Life time updates & support or not, I still think the permapet vita's are too expensive.

I have fed those cats kibble & milk all their life (and no, I didn't make money from selling the kittens, since I rarely sell cats), I don't keep them to play with them or pet them or whatever, but just because I like how they look.

Let's be honest, I'll never be able to permapet all those cats, especially when we know limited editions are released every 2 months or so and I like to keep at least 1 of them, when there are too many to keep the entire collection.

I haven't even unpacked my Mardi Gras yet, because I know I won't be able to permapet them !

I agree for what we obviously want from the permapet vitamin treat our specials it becomes an expensive or undoable happening with or without sales from cats and especially with the speed the specials are released.
I struggle with this as well and would wish this was different ofcourse.
Pure for what it is though, I was trying to say, a life time care free pet with updates I don't think the price is unreasonable compaired with buying an other pet in SL not a breedable but a pet.
I see your point though as for collecting cats as I like to do myself and permapet them it is too much money as for a grand total to achieve that.

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)