Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Torgons KC Profiler
01-30-2017, 04:33 PM
Torgons KC Profiler
Whow, there was someone faster than myself on the forums ;-) Thanks, Xtraloving

Welcome to Torgon's KC Profiler, Owners version, the profiler that comes with good natured support.

At 499 L$, it show your cat's traits and pedigree easily.
It comes in two different styles of pedigree profilers, with and without an (optional) image to feature your cat or your store's logo.
Each profiler shows the traits, trait count, age, and, if you choose to set one, the price.
Each profiler has 1 LI (15 with 3 generation pedigree rezzed), and includes access to Torgon's KC Web Market at https://torgon.info/manage/index.html#!/kccats

See it inworld at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/We...34/39/2903
Marketplace: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Torgons-KC-Profiler/10872593

ps: Looking for more features that you'd like to see? Please comment here or send me a notecard inworld, i'll try to implement as much as possible. So expect updates to arrive frequently.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Reven Rosca , Aubreygrace Starlight , DreamCatcherVII Resident , sneakpastu Resident , Draco Nacht , LickN Wonder , Minx Diabolito , Theodore Nacht , Emilia Darkwatch , Olgita Ruby , HikariItsumo Resident , Michelle Dakota , Unicorn Blackburn , Kayleigh McMillan , aidenvaIeska Resident , Morgan Trevellion , 999ShadowCat999 Resident , DarkenedCharli Resident
01-31-2017, 03:09 PM
RE: Torgons KC Profiler
Got my own and it's pretty cool!

[Image: 32190964281_d1fcb86ebb.jpg]
 Thanks given by: Unicorn Blackburn
01-31-2017, 03:33 PM
(01-31-2017 03:09 PM)Draco Nacht Wrote:  Got my own and it's pretty cool!

Thank you :-)
 Thanks given by: Draco Nacht
02-01-2017, 09:45 PM
Thankfully Torgon posted a picture of it as i am terrible at uploading to the forums...

I did at first ask Torgon to not let out to many I had helped with the texture of the new profiler. I can assure people that they not need to worry that anything was used without permission nor ANY images of any of KittyCats! were used.

Instead of images from KittyCatS! it has a wonderful feature of adding your own picture of your cat to show off the features like tails etc. There are two versions for in world - one with and one without the option to display a picture. Both have the option to display any picture of the cat you take or a logo on the market online even if the one in world has no picture.

I can't say enough for the wonderful professionalism I enjoyed working with Torgon on everything I have in the past. It was my pleasure to help him with this particular project. Of all the people I have had the pleasure to work with in the past Torgon has always listened to my requests and was eager to improve the scripts or projects no matter how insane my needs/requests sounded.

When he asks for your requests and ideas he truly means it is important to him.

Well I'm not one to post things so I will leave it at this and thank Torgon for his effort and dedication to this project to bring it to us. I am sure you will find it only improve as time goes by.

OH while I eagerly await the group option I have offered to place some at every one of my renters that need them and set them as needed for cats they want to display with them.

Thank you for listening to my rambling

Dolome Demonia
The Kat Shack
 Thanks given by: Minx Diabolito , HikariItsumo Resident , Emilia Darkwatch , Draco Nacht , DreamCatcherVII Resident , Unicorn Blackburn , Olgita Ruby , Morgan Trevellion , DarkenedCharli Resident
02-05-2017, 05:42 AM
Awesome product and very affordable. Thanks so much.

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: dreampoetz_Resident]
 Thanks given by: DreamCatcherVII Resident , Unicorn Blackburn
02-05-2017, 03:51 PM
AWESOME PROFILER AND WEB PAGE. GOT MINE
LOOKING FORWARD TO THE GROUP PROFILER. ALREADY GOT PEOPLE WAITING FOR IT.
IT IS SO REFRESHING TO HAVE A CREATOR THAT KNOWS HOW TO TREAT HIS CUSTOMERS
THANK YOU SO MUCH

(01-30-2017 04:33 PM)Torgon Woodget Wrote:  Whow, there was someone faster than myself on the forums ;-) Thanks, Xtraloving

Welcome to Torgon's KC Profiler, Owners version, the profiler that comes with good natured support.

At 499 L$, it show your cat's traits and pedigree easily.
It comes in two different styles of pedigree profilers, with and without an (optional) image to feature your cat or your store's logo.
Each profiler shows the traits, trait count, age, and, if you choose to set one, the price.
Each profiler has 1 LI (15 with 3 generation pedigree rezzed), and includes access to Torgon's KC Web Market at https://torgon.info/manage/index.html#!/kccats

See it inworld at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/We...34/39/2903
Marketplace: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Torgons-KC-Profiler/10872593

ps: Looking for more features that you'd like to see? Please comment here or send me a notecard inworld, i'll try to implement as much as possible. So expect updates to arrive frequently.
 Thanks given by: DreamCatcherVII Resident , Unicorn Blackburn , Aubreygrace Starlight , Emilia Darkwatch , Olgita Ruby
07-12-2017, 11:21 AM
I bought mine I miss a manual though.
This profiler concept is new to me it looks promising though Smile

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

07-12-2017, 04:32 PM
Hi Kayleigh,
there's a big red questionmark on the website that'll take you to the online manual, here's the direct link too: https://torgon.info/kcmanual
Have a wondeful day
Torgon
 Thanks given by: Kayleigh McMillan
07-22-2017, 01:38 AM
Purchased this product and I have to say the price is amazing and
it is super easy to use.

You can add your own kittycat picture or store logo and
the Creator is very friendly and helpful too. It's nice to find
a Creator who is sincerely eager to please his customers.

I highly recommend you check this profiler out. It is the BEST!

"If stretching were wealth, our kittycats would be rich" Wink
07-25-2017, 12:16 AM
this is the most affordable profiler so far. Didn't have to think twice about buying it. thank goodness I never got the other one 3 yrs back *phew*

Jiyulie (a.k.a Jiji)
HeartI'm in GMT+8 timezone.Angel
Jiji's Cattery Official website
My Shop: Jiji's Cattery

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)