Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

NEW KITTY PROFILER FROM TORGON
01-30-2017, 10:57 AM

Now you can show your Kittycats traits and pedigree easily with two different styles of pedigree profilers.
Each profiler shows the traits, trait count, age, and if you choose the price. Each profiler has 1 LI (15 with 3 generation
pedigree rezzed), and includes access to Torgon's KC Web Market. for more info contact xtralovin resident

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sc...1/180/1051
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Minx Diabolito , Aubreygrace Starlight , SotaSteph Resident , sneakpastu Resident , Draco Nacht , DreamCatcherVII Resident , Emilia Darkwatch , DasEbilOne Resident , aidenvaIeska Resident , Isabelle Brucato
01-30-2017, 11:19 AM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2017 11:20 AM by Minx Diabolito.)
RE: NEW KITTY PROFILER FROM TORGON
Fantastic product, I bought it already!!
Really affordable, easy to use and such a nice polite and friendly creator
Also has a great option where you can add your store logo or a picture you like on the profiler
 Thanks given by: Aubreygrace Starlight , DreamCatcherVII Resident , DasEbilOne Resident
01-30-2017, 01:25 PM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2017 01:42 PM by Aubreygrace Starlight.)
I heard this is great and very affordable, will have to grab mine soon!

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: dreampoetz_Resident]
 Thanks given by: SotaSteph Resident , DreamCatcherVII Resident
01-30-2017, 01:51 PM
Does anyone have a correct landmark for the product or a product link?

[Image: sneaks_forum_signature.png]
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sh...2/224/2001
01-30-2017, 01:58 PM
It is here sneak ^.^
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/To.../180/45/21
 Thanks given by: sneakpastu Resident , Aubreygrace Starlight , DreamCatcherVII Resident , Emilia Darkwatch
01-30-2017, 02:42 PM
Oh wow, going to check this out!

[Image: 32190964281_d1fcb86ebb.jpg]
 Thanks given by: Susannah Luminos , Aubreygrace Starlight , DreamCatcherVII Resident
01-30-2017, 03:02 PM
Going to move this to our Stuffs forums, just to keep things organized. Thank you! Smile

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
 Thanks given by: Aubreygrace Starlight , Reven Rosca , Draco Nacht , DreamCatcherVII Resident
01-31-2017, 01:03 PM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2017 01:06 PM by Evolving Yin.)
Just purchased this and trying it out. I would like it if I could filter for more than one trait at a time, and if it wouldn't reset every time I refresh the page. I tried to login to the website to see if I could offer feedback to the creator, but it did not give me an option to create a login. It definitely has potential, but would help if Togon would setup a forum so we can discuss it's evolution. I will copy this in a note card and send it to him.

https://tinyurl.com/Shop-Quality-KittyCats
 Thanks given by: Cloe Osterham
01-31-2017, 01:45 PM
Hi there Evolving Smile
There is a forum post for it here https://kittycats.ws/forum/showthread.php?tid=28312
He also has a group you can join inworld that is on his profile
If you mean the website, I just tried and am able to filter for multiple traits. For example a fur, eye, whisker etc at the same time. Perhaps it could be some browser setting causing an issue for this for you?

Angel "I believe cats to be spirits come to earth. A cat, I am sure, could walk on a cloud without coming through" - Jules Verne Angel
 Thanks given by: Evolving Yin
01-31-2017, 01:46 PM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2017 02:14 PM by Torgon Woodget.)
(01-31-2017 01:03 PM)Evolving Yin Wrote:  Just purchased this and trying it out. I would like it if I could filter for more than one trait at a time, and if it wouldn't reset every time I refresh the page. I tried to login to the website to see if I could offer feedback to the creator, but it did not give me an option to create a login. It definitely has potential, but would help if Togon would setup a forum so we can discuss it's evolution. I will copy this in a note card and send it to him.

Hi Evolving, you did exactly the right thing by sending me a NC inworld, i'll try my best to follow up on all your notes and IM's and, if possible, implement the ideas.

The login option is there for a couple of other products that'll arrive soon, not cat related.

Adding a discussion forum is a good idea. I'll surely do that.
Filtering for multiple traits, you mean multiple traits like several different furs? Good idea, i'll add that too in one of the next updates for the website.

Regards

Torgon

ps.: It might be easier for me to find comments if you add them to my thread in here.
 Thanks given by: DasEbilOne Resident

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)