Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Closed 
Thanks Callie and Kitten for your support!!!!
01-28-2017, 04:36 PM
Thanks Callie and Kitten for your support!!!!
Hello everyone!!! Is just a thanks to the KC team who i am for 6 years now and is the best breedable team in SL for me who i breed all the breedables and i can have an opinion on the support and the quality!!! They are always here for all of us!!! 24/7!!! I apologize for my bad English but is not my first language! I'm from GREECE! The country who DEMOCRACY birthed!!! So i would never ever low my head on any threat!!! Like all of you ,i had my opinion for the new update on profilers! I refused to update my maaaaaany profilers AGAIN (no time at all) and i was very negative on the new update who totally ruin the market (people will drop prices on similar cats like crazy till they will have the cheapest cat on market) ! So, i have been threated if i dont update i will be banned from profilers etc. (we use to hear those threats on breedables who this scripter make something). I said no i will not update i dont like the new update idea! Sooooo i've banned from web AND from using the profilers who i PAID for! It's ok! i ask for my money back cause of that! Of course the answer was no! So i've been banned bullied AND stolden!!! I wish if KC community make their own profilers like other breedable owners did at the past and they had ''banned'' this person!!! I'll keep breeding my lovely KC without the profilers like i do for so many years, from the begining the KC was out!!! I ♥ my KC and I ♥ the KC team who they try to protect us always and I love our awesome community!!! ♥♥♥ (Sorry for my long text!!!) I ♥ U ALL!!!
Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Aubreygrace Starlight , Jelly Supply
01-28-2017, 04:45 PM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2017 04:52 PM by Rene Marseille.)
RE: Thanks Callie and Kitten for your support!!!!
(01-28-2017 04:36 PM)DreamCatcherVII Resident Wrote:  Hello everyone!!! Is just a thanks to the KC team who i am for 6 years now and is the best breedable team in SL for me who i breed all the breedables and i can have an opinion on the support and the quality!!! They are always here for all of us!!! 24/7!!! I apologize for my bad English but is not my first language! I'm from GREECE! The country who DEMOCRACY birthed!!! So i would never ever low my head on any threat!!! Like all of you ,i had my opinion for the new update on profilers! I refused to update my maaaaaany profilers AGAIN (no time at all) and i was very negative on the new update who totally ruin the market (people will drop prices on similar cats like crazy till they will have the cheapest cat on market) ! So, i have been threated if i dont update i will be banned from profilers etc. (we use to hear those threats on breedables who this scripter make something). I said no i will not update i dont like the new update idea! Sooooo i've banned from web AND from using the profilers who i PAID for! It's ok! i ask for my money back cause of that! Of course the answer was no! So i've been banned bullied AND stolden!!! I wish if KC community make their own profilers like other breedable owners did at the past and they had ''banned'' this person!!! I'll keep breeding my lovely KC without the profilers like i do for so many years, from the begining the KC was out!!! I ♥ my KC and I ♥ the KC team who they try to protect us always and I love our awesome community!!! ♥♥♥ (Sorry for my long text!!!) I ♥ U ALL!!!

Again lies and lies and I am tired of this.
1. I didn't ban her for not updating, there were other reasons.
2. She didn't pay for the profiler, I refunded her the first day. So give me the money you earned by using the profilers and I'll give you your 0L back. *facepalms*
3. Bullied? Nope.
4. She asked me to ban her and told me she wants to start a "dirty war" in forums and groups.

KittyCatS Web Market: http://kittycats.info/market
Gridwide Auction Calendar: http://kittycats.info/auctions
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-28-2017, 04:53 PM
(01-28-2017 04:45 PM)Rene Marseille Wrote:  
(01-28-2017 04:36 PM)DreamCatcherVII Resident Wrote:  Hello everyone!!! Is just a thanks to the KC team who i am for 6 years now and is the best breedable team in SL for me who i breed all the breedables and i can have an opinion on the support and the quality!!! They are always here for all of us!!! 24/7!!! I apologize for my bad English but is not my first language! I'm from GREECE! The country who DEMOCRACY birthed!!! So i would never ever low my head on any threat!!! Like all of you ,i had my opinion for the new update on profilers! I refused to update my maaaaaany profilers AGAIN (no time at all) and i was very negative on the new update who totally ruin the market (people will drop prices on similar cats like crazy till they will have the cheapest cat on market) ! So, i have been threated if i dont update i will be banned from profilers etc. (we use to hear those threats on breedables who this scripter make something). I said no i will not update i dont like the new update idea! Sooooo i've banned from web AND from using the profilers who i PAID for! It's ok! i ask for my money back cause of that! Of course the answer was no! So i've been banned bullied AND stolden!!! I wish if KC community make their own profilers like other breedable owners did at the past and they had ''banned'' this person!!! I'll keep breeding my lovely KC without the profilers like i do for so many years, from the begining the KC was out!!! I ♥ my KC and I ♥ the KC team who they try to protect us always and I love our awesome community!!! ♥♥♥ (Sorry for my long text!!!) I ♥ U ALL!!!

Again lies and lies and I am tired of this.
1. I didn't ban her for not updating, there were other reasons.
2. She didn't pay for the profiler, I refunded her the first day.
3. Bullied? Nope.
4. She asked me to ban her and told me she wants to start a "dirty war" in forums and groups.

1.I have the whole dialog so stop the lies
2.I paid for the profilers and for that i could leave review on the marketplace! U NEVER REFUND ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3.U threat me to update or ban from web and u banned me from use them as well!!!
4.I ask u to ban me for something who I HELP YOU TO MAKE AND I PAID FOR THAT????????? Seriously!!!!
and
5.NO MORE WORDS WITH YOU!!!! PEOPLE KNOW YOU VERY WELL!!!! I IGNORE YOU TALK ALONE!!!!
01-28-2017, 05:23 PM
We appreciate the support, but I am going to close this thread. Smile

Please remember to make your posts about ideas and experiences and not people. If you have a personal issue with someone, please write to them privately. Thank you!

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
 Thanks given by: DreamCatcherVII Resident , Rene Marseille , Aubreygrace Starlight , Evolving Yin , Jelly Supply
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)