Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Closed 
Web Market sortable by price!
01-30-2017, 10:22 AM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2017 10:36 AM by Rene Marseille.)
RE: Web Market sortable by price!
(01-30-2017 10:10 AM)HikariItsumo Resident Wrote:  And so what Lixy ? That's my 3rd post (this one included) about that mess with the profilers.
Contrary to some people, I have kept quiet about all this, but now enough is enough.

Well putting your likes to every hater's post is not really being quiet.

(01-30-2017 10:10 AM)HikariItsumo Resident Wrote:  Thank you for respecting my right to communicate and voice my opinion not about the profilers or the attitude of X or Y but to say how I and a big part of the community feel about it and the fact that the only result is that it's dividing the community.

Oh really? A big part of the community? I'm sorry but you are so wrong, or are these the "alternative facts" of this forum? Just because the majority of the community doesn't want to read the drama here and doesn't want to be involved doesn't give you, the few haters/bullies/manipulators who dominate this forum, the right to speak for them.

KittyCatS Web Market: http://kittycats.info/market
Gridwide Auction Calendar: http://kittycats.info/auctions
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-30-2017, 10:23 AM
(01-30-2017 10:15 AM)HikariItsumo Resident Wrote:  Exactly, so you do understand I am sure for the need to take that into private. Thanks, have a good one.

Smile
Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: TerrorMisu Resident
01-30-2017, 10:35 AM
Once again proven you do not listen and see only your own way. All else is "hate" LOL. Errr no.

I am not a "hater" and infact I feel sorry for you that you have to act like this.
You had a good product and are ruining it by how you are personally. It's not my problem you are unable to listen to that. No matter how many tell you you do not listen.

I have tried to tell you. You will not listen.

HikariItsumo tried to tell you. You will not listen.

Numerous others have tried to tell you. You will not listen.

Like I said. Pointless.
 Thanks given by: HikariItsumo Resident , Draco Nacht , DreamCatcherVII Resident , TerrorMisu Resident
01-30-2017, 10:46 AM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2017 10:52 AM by Rene Marseille.)
(01-30-2017 10:35 AM)Minx Diabolito Wrote:  Once again proven you do not listen and see only your own way. All else is "hate" LOL. Errr no.

I am not a "hater" and infact I feel sorry for you that you have to act like this.
You had a good product and are ruining it by how you are personally. It's not my problem you are unable to listen to that. No matter how many tell you you do not listen.

I have tried to tell you. You will not listen.

HikariItsumo tried to tell you. You will not listen.

Numerous others have tried to tell you. You will not listen.

Like I said. Pointless.

I listen to the majority of this community, I listen to the small shop owners, I listen to my loyal customers, I listen to the nice people.
I also listen to rude people, I listen to bullies, I listen to people who never go out of their own bubble and think they are right all the time, I listen to arrogant auctioneers, sim owners and the owners of breedables.
I listen to all of them and sometimes I answer, sometimes I don't, but I tell them my real opinion, without hiding and without thinking about the consequenses for my business. I am not a boot licker, I won't be nice and obey just because I made a popular product. You want me to stay quiet while people throw shit at me and if I say something I am the bully. I won't because that's not me.

KittyCatS Web Market: http://kittycats.info/market
Gridwide Auction Calendar: http://kittycats.info/auctions
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Lixy Byron
01-30-2017, 11:37 AM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2017 11:52 AM by Kitten Longmeadow.)
I am closing this thread.

If you have issues you want to discuss with Callie, write her privately.

If you have issues with anyone, write them privately.

I will close threads if people start attacking others. This includes attacking our staff and owners.

If you want to promote your products and services, do it in the correct section of the forum. Otherwise I will move your post to the correct category.

Thanks.

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
 Thanks given by: HikariItsumo Resident , Reven Rosca , Aubreygrace Starlight , Theodore Nacht , Minx Diabolito , Draco Nacht , DreamCatcherVII Resident , Priestess Firanelli , TerrorMisu Resident , MissSasha Topaz
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)