Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Closed 
Web Market sortable by price!
01-30-2017, 07:57 AM
RE: Web Market sortable by price!
(01-30-2017 07:43 AM)Shamu077 Resident Wrote:  Rene, just hold in there and try to ignore the Elite group of "superior breeders and auctioneers" that view your Profiler as an information leveler, meaning a threat to their desire to control prices in a free market. This is about money, and I think you are the one being bullied here, by those in charge of this small exclusive "community". That's my opinion from what I have observed over the last five years of Kittycats breeding. Your Profiler is such a huge advance as a 3rd party product, and you get nothing but attacks from the Elite instead of praise for developing a product that Kittycats has not.

Thanks Shaumu077, I'm glad you see the truth. Callie doesn't care about the breeders. she cares about money and her friends (we know who they are and what they did in the past). What she does is the best for her business, her friends and herself, not for the community. Period.

KittyCatS Web Market: http://kittycats.info/market
Gridwide Auction Calendar: http://kittycats.info/auctions
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-30-2017, 08:06 AM
(01-30-2017 07:55 AM)Minx Diabolito Wrote:  It is pointless to try and discuss with you because you do not listen. So I will not try anymore.

I did not see any discussion Smile
I just saw a personal attack, that's what i've saw..

Nothing related to the profilers, or the web market... all about Rene.

In the "drama's language" this should mean: bully? Uhm.. maybe yes.

And, talking from a real person to a real person, am i the right person that can judge someone if "explode for small things"? Really am i?
Do i know that person? Do am i that person's shoes?.. no.

When a fire breaks out in a wood there is a spark and there is always a triggering element, but without the wind the flames do not propagate...
Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Rene Marseille
01-30-2017, 08:17 AM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2017 08:31 AM by Rene Marseille.)
(01-30-2017 07:55 AM)Minx Diabolito Wrote:  It is not lies to say I deleted your product as I was tired of seeing you explode for small things and unfairly treat people bad. You are bad for this community and keep trying to divide it. If you had been professional and did not vent here, I would not have that opinion. If you had not called friends of mine idiots, stupid or threaten to ban them for nothing, I would not have that opinion.

Typical hater and manipulator speech: "I don't know you, I never talked to you, I never used your products (ok in your case you did) BUT I heard from other people that you called them stupid. I don't know what else happend in that conversation and I don't care but that is enough to call you bully and talk in forums bad about you so they won't use your products"

So the people who talk like this, some of them I never had contact with them some of them refused to use my products from the beginning, which tells a lot.

Thanks given by: Lixy Byron
01-30-2017, 08:50 AM
Getting sick and tired of this, really.
Can't you deal about this with Callie / KittyCatS in private instead of bringing it to this forum over and over and over again ?
Be a professional and deal with it as a professional should : in private !

Thanks given by: Aubreygrace Starlight , Minx Diabolito , Draco Nacht , DreamCatcherVII Resident , TerrorMisu Resident
01-30-2017, 09:06 AM
(01-30-2017 08:50 AM)HikariItsumo Resident Wrote:  Getting sick and tired of this, really.
Can't you deal about this with Callie / KittyCatS in private instead of bringing it to this forum over and over and over again ?
Be a professional and deal with it as a professional should : in private !

No, I can't, as I said callie doesn't want to discuss, she just likes to dictate something and run away. And I think these people have the right to know what is going on. Of course you would want this all to happen hidden, it makes you feel uncomfortable. I'm done with this forum now, you can delete it if you want. And minx, I am doing callie a favor to write it in her forum instead of somewhere else because I am giving her the chance to delete things she doesn't like and take control. Now this whole discussion doesn't make sense.

01-30-2017, 09:28 AM
Still, act like the professional you say you are, stop moaning and complaining and stop bugging the entire community with this.
It's not about feeling comfortable or not, I don't lose sleep over it, believe me, it's just that it's lasted enough now.
Again, deal about this with KittyCatS owners, if you can't reach them, take it to a higher level, whatever you want but stop trying to divide the community with it.

Thanks given by: Minx Diabolito , Draco Nacht , DreamCatcherVII Resident , TerrorMisu Resident
01-30-2017, 09:41 AM
HikariItsumo but you too continue with replies...
01-30-2017, 10:10 AM
And so what Lixy ? That's my 3rd post (this one included) about that mess with the profilers.
Contrary to some people, I have kept quiet about all this, but now enough is enough.
I didn't say I was asking for everyone to stop talking about it, just that Rene should take it into private mode because it's no one's but his and KittyCatS owners' business.
Thank you for respecting my right to communicate and voice my opinion not about the profilers or the attitude of X or Y but to say how I and a big part of the community feel about it and the fact that the only result is that it's dividing the community.

Thanks given by: Minx Diabolito , Draco Nacht , DreamCatcherVII Resident
01-30-2017, 10:12 AM
(01-30-2017 10:10 AM)HikariItsumo Resident Wrote:  And so what Lixy ? That's my 3rd post (this one included) about that mess with the profilers.
Contrary to some people, I have kept quiet about all this, but now enough is enough.
I didn't say I was asking for everyone to stop talking about it, just that Rene should take it into private mode because it's no one's but his and KittyCatS owners' business.
Thank you for respecting my right to communicate and voice my opinion not about the profilers or the attitude of X or Y but to say how I and a big part of the community feel about it and the fact that the only result is that it's dividing the community.

as i said before:
When a fire breaks out in a wood there is a spark and there is always a triggering element, but without the wind the flames do not propagate..
01-30-2017, 10:15 AM
Exactly, so you do understand I am sure for the need to take that into private. Thanks, have a good one.

Thanks given by: Minx Diabolito , Draco Nacht , DreamCatcherVII Resident , TerrorMisu Resident
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)