Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Closed 
Web Market sortable by price!
01-29-2017, 01:22 AM
RE: Cheapest Cats on the Web Market!
(01-29-2017 12:11 AM)dreampoetz Resident Wrote:  [quote='Izo Ryba' pid='114752' dateline='1485650362']

Anyway, i usually stay out of stuff like this, I agree with Arella andsomewhat with Terror(but lowe priced cats aren't horrible), and I appreciate theo's posts as well. Thanks!

I also have been having sales lately but I usually let it last a week or so and bump the prices back up.Awesome!

I do not have crappy cats like some in Terrors circle have told me.I wasnt aware of Terror's circle! You must introduce me sometime! Id love to have a word with them! Wink

I have alot of new traits which are born from the starters i was lucky. I may not be the best breeder in KC,(actually no one has that title, we all breed different and unique, and to me everyone is a great breeder, so sick of labels)There really are "a lot" of breeding levels, some I would say are "superior" breeders...I can't afford their cats either! LOL

I see it from all sides.
Yes you want the market prices to keep value for more than a week on the newer stuff, bt things have bene dropping fast, The profilers with the prices make it more competiitve now, and also people do post a lot on the forums too, but this is probably the worst i've seen it in my4 years. with that said, I wish everyone happy breeding and price how you want to, as long as i make enough to feed my cats since i can't pour rl money into sl i'm good. and i love breeding just for fun, not in it to make money like a lot of the bigger breeders are.Oh, the waves of change... are killer! Happy breeding to you too! All the best!♥

~terrormisu

NEW LISTINGS exclusively on Torgon's WebMarket: https://torgon.info/manage/#!/kccats?own...20Resident

Shop Inworld: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/ca...227/23/651
Find all posts by this user
01-29-2017, 06:34 AM
I have noticed that over the years, in RL and SL, how people shop has changed

In the 80s and 90s, i spent time window shopping, just to see what was there.....because online shopping didn't exist.

Now, I am not going to spend hours driving around, even if it is just to kill some free time.
Same thing online. I am just not going to spend a lot of time wandering around large markets.

The profiler serves a useful purpose that can impact the larger Kittycats business, as well as the individual sellers, because I'm not going to spend a lot of time scrolling thru the forums either and I suspect this is true for others as well.
 Thanks given by: Rene Marseille , Jaylinbridges Resident , Arella Ohmai , Shamu077 Resident , Ellen Ireland
01-29-2017, 10:19 AM
This feature it's cool! Thank you! Smile

Sometimes i look for cheap cats for earn fast Menagerie KittyDollars (for Confetti cats, or for Tigers, or Girafe, or other things!!).
I've dedicated days walking and finding the 50L$ cats Smile
Now can click like a crazycatlady and buy them all!!

Thank you so much!!
 Thanks given by: Rene Marseille , Arella Ohmai , Ellen Ireland
01-29-2017, 08:02 PM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2017 08:09 PM by Rene Marseille.)
So callie moved this thread from "Live and Box Sales" to "KittyCatS Stuff" with the following reason:

[15:33] Callie Cline: hi
[15:34] Callie Cline: you are allowed to only advertize on your stuff section
[15:34] Callie Cline: not in live and box sales
[15:34] Callie Cline: unless YOU have a cat for sale
[15:34] Callie Cline: it's not for products
[15:34] Callie Cline: thanks for cooperation,

This is getting more and more ridiculous, I can't even advertise for YOUR cats. I am not allowed to show pictures although it doesn't hurt anyone, it helps people. And all this is "the best for the community". I give up.

KittyCatS Web Market: http://kittycats.info/market
Gridwide Auction Calendar: http://kittycats.info/auctions
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-30-2017, 05:36 AM
RE: Web Market sortable by price!
There has been no stopping of anyone advertizing. No thread got deleted, no one got banned. All that happened is the post got moved to the right section with the courtesy of a message explaining why. This is how a professional does business and ensures things are in the right sections. The web market is a product. Reading the live and box sales section, it's obvious why this post was moved and why it is not like many of the others which are mostly for individuals advertizing cats.

It is not professional to have a tantrum and publically bully anyone for the slightest thing, pasting their messages and suggesting once again that she is not doing the best for the community and you cannot wait to tell us all. Tell us what? That you have such a need to bully that even someone moving your post for good reason sets you off and you need to try and involve everyone in this drama? This is exactly why I deleted your profilers and cannot support such bullying especially to the Kittycats creator herself. The "best for the community" would be, Rene, for you to stop bullying.
 Thanks given by: HikariItsumo Resident , Aubreygrace Starlight , Draco Nacht , DreamCatcherVII Resident
01-30-2017, 05:41 AM
(01-30-2017 05:36 AM)Minx Diabolito Wrote:  There has been no stopping of anyone advertizing. No thread got deleted, no one got banned. All that happened is the post got moved to the right section with the courtesy of a message explaining why. This is how a professional does business and ensures things are in the right sections. The web market is a product. Reading the live and box sales section, it's obvious why this post was moved and why it is not like many of the others which are mostly for individuals advertizing cats.

It is not professional to have a tantrum and publically bully anyone for the slightest thing, pasting their messages and suggesting once again that she is not doing the best for the community and you cannot wait to tell us all. Tell us what? That you have such a need to bully that even someone moving your post for good reason sets you off and you need to try and involve everyone in this drama? This is exactly why I deleted your profilers and cannot support such bullying especially to the Kittycats creator herself. The "best for the community" would be, Rene, for you to stop bullying.

well, for real i don't see anyone bully anyone (a part read the word "bully" continuously)

i just see - in my very modest and and personal opinion - a person (Rene) that is stressed out and exasperated for a situation (i am not pointing any finger on anyone, i'm talking about a "situation" not people) and maybe misunderstood what happened.
What i just see is that maybe just need to calm down a moment and take a big breathe then restart with serenity.
That's all i see..
 Thanks given by: Shamu077 Resident , Ellen Ireland
01-30-2017, 07:12 AM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2017 08:06 AM by Rene Marseille.)
I changed the title because it didn't make sense any more. The title was "Cheapest Cats ... " .. now it is in "KittyCatS Stuff" .. makes sense.

It is annoying if callie IMs me for every post I make. She doesn't answer to the important questions, I sent her a notecard asking about the website if something was ok, no answer. And for these things I always get an IM. Don't do this, don't do that. And my posts have been deleted in the past. Even though they were nothing bad, just trying to help. She needs to stop bullying. And all the people who are part of her structure/circle.

Minx do you work for callie, does she pay you to tell the things that she would tell? And if you tell a lie again and again, it doesn't make it true.
And before someone comes here and says callie is right about moving the post. This is just an excuse of her. She did this the whole last year. Always says something, and hides without giving me a chance to talk to her. And then she says she tried to talk to me. Bullshit!

KittyCatS Web Market: http://kittycats.info/market
Gridwide Auction Calendar: http://kittycats.info/auctions
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-30-2017, 07:30 AM
I find the "sort by price" to be an extremely useful feature, and I thank you for implementing this, Rene. As a frequent buyer of so-called "cheap cats" I am aware that I am not always getting the same level of traits and purity going back multiple generations that I could potentially get if I spent more money, although there are times when the bargains that I find can be surprising. That's part of the thrill of the hunt of searching for a cat that will fit the need of the moment, which is not always the need for the purest-traited cat. Very pure and predictable cats do have their place. However, not all cats should be cookie-cutter clones going back multiple generations with totally consistent traits, either. Sometimes it's fun to take a chance on what you are going to get. A few of us can make enough lindens selling cats to cover the costs associated with breeding but most of us are doing this primarily for fun and not really expecting (after the first couple of months, at least) that we will earn back what we are spending. There's nothing wrong with bargain hunting and nobody is being coerced on how to price their cats. Cat prices have definitely gone down in the year and a half that I've been doing this, but that was happening long before prices could be listed on profilers. I have found that it is not cost-effective to maintain a shop for that reason, but I do patronize love tables and the shops of others, looking for the "niche cat" that I want for a particular purpose, and many times I would not have found the shop, much less the cat, without a profiler link taking me to it.

Thanks given by: Lixy Byron , Rene Marseille , Shamu077 Resident , Azure Demina
01-30-2017, 07:43 AM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2017 07:47 AM by Shamu077 Resident.)
(01-30-2017 07:12 AM)Rene Marseille Wrote:  I changed the title because it didn't make sense any more. The title was "Cheapest Cats ... " .. now it is in "KittyCatS Stuff" .. makes sense.

It is annoying if callie IMs me for every post I make. She doesn't answer to the important questions, I sent her a notecard asking about the website if something was ok, no answer. And for these things I always get an IM. Don't do this, don't do that. And my posts have been deleted in the past. Even though they were nothing bad, just trying to help. She needs to stop bullying. And all the people who are part of her structure.

Rene, just hold in there and try to ignore the Elite group of "superior breeders and auctioneers" that view your Profiler as an information leveler, meaning a threat to their desire to control prices in a free market. This is about money, and I think you are the one being bullied here, by those in charge of this small exclusive "community". That's my opinion from what I have observed over the last five years of Kittycats breeding. Your Profiler is such a huge advance as a 3rd party product, and you get nothing but attacks from the Elite instead of praise for developing a product that Kittycats has not.
 Thanks given by: Rene Marseille , Lixy Byron , Dimpz Morane
01-30-2017, 07:55 AM
You say you are annoyed by Callie on her own forums. Which she owns. And she also owns the cats you are making money off, as if you didn't know. If you cannot understand this as being very rude then you cannot. If you cannot understand why it is wrong to air dirty laundry in public this way then you cannot. If you cannot see it as bullying to put her private conversation and say as you did then you cannot. If you cannot see it is really out of proportion to go off in public the way you did just because your post was moved then you cannot. Or maybe you will not.

It is not lies to say you do as I said. It is right here for all to see.

It is not lies to say I deleted your product as I was tired of seeing you explode for small things and unfairly treat people bad. You are bad for this community and keep trying to divide it. If you had been professional and did not vent here, I would not have that opinion. If you had not called friends of mine idiots, stupid or threaten to ban them for nothing, I would not have that opinion.

It is pointless to try and discuss with you because you do not listen. So I will not try anymore.

And No, I do not work in SL nor need to be paid for anything LOL.
I have quite enough money I earn of my own, thankyou ^.^
 Thanks given by: HikariItsumo Resident , Aubreygrace Starlight , Draco Nacht , DreamCatcherVII Resident , TerrorMisu Resident
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)