Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Unable to delete/close threads?
01-18-2017, 02:19 PM
Unable to delete/close threads?
I know the option to delete a post is available when you edit a post, but it seems to never work for me. Not sure if it is a bug or a permissions error.

If it is not a bug, please move this to the feedback forum!

I think it would be handy if we could delete our own threads.. it would help keep the forums tidy. I know the threads I've wrote delete on are still open and listed.. so don't think it would hurt to let us clean up after ourselves and help the forum mods out! Thoughts please! Thanks Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-18-2017, 02:27 PM
RE: Unable to delete/close threads?
I believe it's not an error. Someone told me before they like to keep all threads around.

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: dreampoetz_Resident]
Find all posts by this user
01-18-2017, 06:22 PM
(01-18-2017 02:19 PM)Kurz Neox Wrote:  I know the option to delete a post is available when you edit a post, but it seems to never work for me. Not sure if it is a bug or a permissions error.

I think it would be handy if we could delete our own threads.. it would help keep the forums tidy. I know the threads I've wrote delete on are still open and listed.. so don't think it would hurt to let us clean up after ourselves and help the forum mods out! Thoughts please! Thanks Smile

It's not a bug, it's a feature!

Forum based dominance charts

Tad nailed it!
01-18-2017, 07:05 PM
(01-18-2017 06:22 PM)Reven Rosca Wrote:  
(01-18-2017 02:19 PM)Kurz Neox Wrote:  I know the option to delete a post is available when you edit a post, but it seems to never work for me. Not sure if it is a bug or a permissions error.

It's not a bug, it's a feature!

LOL!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-18-2017, 11:23 PM
Working as intended. Wink

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)