Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Time to Vote!
01-16-2017, 04:34 PM
Rainbow Time to Vote!
With all the tensions lately in Kittycat's I thought it was time I sat down and will.. mentioned something that past time for. We as Kitty cat customers vote! Vote for what Who knows but I urge you to go and vote some place some where some how For Arella! Thats right I said it vote Arella! why vote for Arella who knows this threads as random as Goddess Ashley is! Thats why we vote!. Remember Vote Arella on something! even if its for her to become your local pizza.. person are perhaps that straw pole about whats your favorite kitty cat!... are perhaps you just are like me and want to make a arbatry thread with no purpose then trying to get people to laugh a bit! Do iet Do iet Now! VOTE cause your vote counts!...The vote for Arella initiative is not sanctioned by Arella are Arella's constituents

To make sure this thread does stay on topic of Kittycats I like to add I like Mega's thats right Kitty Goddess Ashley has told you her deepest secret! She enjoy's mega's so yes vote Arella give Ashley Mega's that is all
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , Ellen Ireland , Arella Ohmai , Summerwind Adored , CitizenMonday Resident , Alassariah Resident , Arwen Swordthain
01-16-2017, 05:31 PM
RE: Time to Vote!
I vote for naming Kayla's Confetti fur testing tutorial Arella, because it is even longer and more mindbending than Arellas 8 chart eye proof, and both are perfectly correct.

As for you and your megapuss addiction: Your doctor has prescribed that you go to Arella's place and buy many, many, many raffle tickets, and the megapuss that placed Pixie Point ears will be yours. If you don't win, it's because yo bought too few tickets.

-And you will help feeding the trait testing kitties at the Saga project space too!

Forum based dominance charts

Tad nailed it!
 Thanks given by: Arella Ohmai , Summerwind Adored , CitizenMonday Resident , Arwen Swordthain
01-16-2017, 05:34 PM
" If you don't win, it's because yo bought too few tickets."

... Beautiful

lol
 Thanks given by: Reven Rosca , CitizenMonday Resident , Arwen Swordthain
01-16-2017, 05:38 PM
LOL I love you all.
I swear i am surrounded by the most wonderful nuts in sl!
 Thanks given by: CitizenMonday Resident , Arwen Swordthain
01-16-2017, 05:44 PM
(01-16-2017 05:31 PM)Reven Rosca Wrote:  I vote for naming Kayla's Confetti fur testing tutorial Arella, because it is even longer and more mindbending than Arellas 8 chart eye proof, and both are perfectly correct.

As for you and your megapuss addiction: Your doctor has prescribed that you go to Arella's place and buy many, many, many raffle tickets, and the megapuss that placed Pixie Point ears will be yours. If you don't win, it's because yo bought too few tickets.

-And you will help feeding the trait testing kitties at the Saga project space too!
I also vote for this and for more mega's for Ashley but shouldn't mega's be given to Ashley for she is goddess

(01-16-2017 05:38 PM)Arella Ohmai Wrote:  LOL I love you all.
I swear i am surrounded by the most wonderful nuts in sl!

Chu is very much loved also! Thank chu for the smiles and good times!

Heart Vote Arella Cause you Vote Counts! The vote for Arella initiative is not sanctioned by Arella are Arella's constituents Heart
 Thanks given by: Arella Ohmai , CitizenMonday Resident
01-16-2017, 05:51 PM
OMG i vote sleep!! nite nite!!
 Thanks given by: Reven Rosca , CitizenMonday Resident , JC Aferdita , Arwen Swordthain
01-16-2017, 08:07 PM
(01-16-2017 05:51 PM)Callie Cline Wrote:  OMG i vote sleep!! nite nite!!

I second this vote!

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
 Thanks given by: CitizenMonday Resident , JC Aferdita , Arwen Swordthain
01-16-2017, 08:25 PM
I will vote for Arella to be at the top of the freinds to have list!!! Heart
 Thanks given by: Arella Ohmai , HappyDaize Resident , CitizenMonday Resident , Arwen Swordthain
01-19-2017, 10:07 AM (This post was last modified: 01-19-2017 10:08 AM by Arwen Swordthain.)
I'll vote for everything that has Arella on it but mostly for a new brand of Headache Tablets called Arella I even have a slogan ready
"Got a mindbending HEADACHE? Then take ARELLA!" Tongue
Oh and BTW if the Arellas don't work you'll need the Kaylas Big Grin

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
 Thanks given by: Reven Rosca , Arella Ohmai
01-19-2017, 02:40 PM
LOL! Oh I needed that laugh Arwen!
 Thanks given by: Arwen Swordthain

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)