Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Closed 
Profilers make playing KittyCats more interesting!
01-16-2017, 02:47 PM
RE: Profilers make playing KittyCats more interesting!
I don't personally think that that is the problem, Oselkhandro. There has been implicit permission for all of us to promote our cats. It's not totally clear what the parameters are though.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Oselkhandro Resident
01-16-2017, 02:54 PM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2017 02:58 PM by Evolving Yin.)
(01-16-2017 01:40 PM)Ivy Norsk Wrote:  I actually don't think Kittycats should be doing a poll on here; I think they should be consulting a lawyer about drafting a solid Terms of Service Agreement and having hard internal discussions about what they are willing and able to do in the future that would cover a wide variety of contingencies, not just about the current situation.
I think there are two different issues here. One is the legal/service agreement issue which is for KittyCatS to iron out. The other is how the profilers for many have become and integral part of the KittyCatS experience and marketplace. It is a tool many of us want and it's loss could cut into the KittyCatS current growth and future growth.

I have not been a breeder for as long as those that remember the marketplace before it, but I did wonder for hours among the various marketplaces looking for specific traits and comparing pricing until I discovered how to use the profilers. I prefer the marketplace with the profilers, if they were gone I would scale back considerably on breeding since I know I would not be able to breed and sell at the current volume. I don't think I am the only one, but how will KittyCatS know this if they don't do market research?

I made a career out of doing market research at one point in my life. It is key to customer retention, tracking trends, and planning for future growth of the market.

https://tinyurl.com/Shop-Quality-KittyCats
 Thanks given by: DasEbilOne Resident , Oselkhandro Resident
01-16-2017, 03:18 PM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2017 03:20 PM by Oselkhandro Resident.)
[/quote]
how will KittyCatS know this if they don't do market research?

I made a career out of doing market research at one point in my life. It is key to customer retention, tracking trends, and planning for future growth of the market.
[/quote]

I totally agree with Evolving Yin. I too made a career of market research (and taught it for 25 years in college). It is clear that KittyCatS! has been brilliant in their use of "gamification" to drive sales. Nevertheless, the Secondary markets suffer from excess supply and limited, specific demand. Profilers seem to have helped people sort through the supply.

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Oselkhandro_Resident]
 Thanks given by: Evolving Yin
01-16-2017, 03:20 PM
I have also used and benefitted from the profilers.

My only point is that steps that the company needs to protect itself and stay stable should not be swayed by popular polls. That is rather different from market research I think.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
 Thanks given by: Theodore Nacht , Evolving Yin , Priestess Firanelli , DreamCatcherVII Resident
01-16-2017, 04:24 PM
At this point I think it be best for everyone to wait and see. There really nothing thats going to be done right now out side of Kittycats consulting lawyers and contacting Rene. This is not a issue for the community to decided but one that Kittycats and Callie and if there are any other owners. To decide moving forward.

I also like to add I vote Arella why do I vote arella who knows but I think we should all vote Arella!. Before anyone ask nope I have no idea what we are voting for and the vote for Arella initiative is not sanctioned by Arella are Arella's constituents!
 Thanks given by: Ellen Ireland , Ivy Norsk
01-16-2017, 04:45 PM (This post was last modified: 01-17-2017 12:57 AM by Callie Cline.)
Heart RE: Profilers make playing KittyCats more interesting!
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your input and sharing your thoughts with us.

We will be dealing with this privately with the creator and we are sorry for any trouble or worry this has caused any of you.

Your thoughts and input are appreciated, on this forum and ones communicated to us inworld. We will make a decision based on what we truly think is in the best interest of the KittyCatS community, as we always try to do.

We know we're not perfect in any way, but know, we do the best we can, keeping our customer's and our company's well being in mind. We know the "best" can be different to each person, so at times it can be challenging. And, we don't mind the challenge, we LOVE this community. It is the best we've EVER been a part of!!!

Thank you again.

The KittyCatS Team
 Thanks given by: Evolving Yin , MadyHades Resident , Ivy Norsk , Draco Nacht , Moon Falconer , Ellen Ireland , Aubreygrace Starlight , deadlycreature1 Resident , Theodore Nacht , DasEbilOne Resident , Azure Demina , Sabanna Moonshadow , Priestess Firanelli , Mirsoul Resident , CitizenMonday Resident , Alassariah Resident , MoonHowler Snowpaw , JC Aferdita , Songdog Woolley , ladywench58 Resident , India Boram , Inia Soulstar , DreamCatcherVII Resident
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)