Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Cat has disappeared
01-05-2017, 12:19 PM
Cat has disappeared
It seems my kittycat has disappeared. He was limited to my parcel and I've done area searches and looked everywhere but can't find him. The sim owner has even rolled back the sim for me, but he still doesn't show up.

Is it possible that he's, um....gone over the rainbow bridge? No one else could have gotten on the sim and taken him.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2017, 01:05 PM
RE: Cat has disappeared
File a ticket under the Support Tab up above. They will get your cat back to you pronto. Big Grin

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
 Thanks given by: Markham Weatherwax
01-05-2017, 02:35 PM
Sad RE: Cat has disappeared
(01-05-2017 01:05 PM)Ivy Norsk Wrote:  File a ticket under the Support Tab up above. They will get your cat back to you pronto. Big Grin

Thanks Ivy. I had sent in a support ticket right after I posted here on the forum so now I need to be patient. NOT a virtue of mine. Appreciate your reply.
01-05-2017, 03:43 PM
KittyCats is really good on support. I have had several cats vanish in crashes and unauthorized off-sim wanders (well, they are cats, after all) and I get them back within 24 hours of submitting the ticket.

01-06-2017, 12:48 AM
Thank you for your help and support. Luther has found his way back home and is now happily sleeping in his basket, after giving me a "what were you so worried about" look. Support here is wonderful and I appreciate you bringing my wayward kittycat home.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)