Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Jump N Play question
01-13-2017, 05:09 PM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2017 10:06 PM by Khymeira Resident.)
RE: Jump N Play question
Some of the furniture I can't modify to turn it phantom, but I will try that on the default prims I set up and see if I get any results with those.
All my cats just went to sleep a few moments ago. Y_Y So I will update when I can test it next.
Thank you for the suggestion. Smile
I hope my furniture isn't kitty proof. x_x

Update:
The phantom thing helped, and I saw them start to jump on the ones with phantom prims under. When they do jump, they are usually pretty off and become floating kitties. I guess they only like phantom furniture as well, so it means pretty much all of my current furniture can't be used because it's not modify. So I guess it is indeed kitty proof, but will keep it there a while just in case they change their minds and start using it. Just happy I got to see it work a few times.
I will keep trying to get it working better with some different furniture and hope it gets updated in the future. ^-^
Thank you for the help and the replies. <3
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: HikariItsumo Resident
01-14-2017, 10:20 PM
Some mesh furniture has odd bounding boxes that can create problems when using the Jump-N-Play system. In those cases, making the furniture phantom can definitely help.

If you need more help in setting up for furniture, you're always welcome to contact me either via ticket or in-world directly for assistance also! Smile

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
 Thanks given by: Evolving Yin
01-19-2017, 06:40 PM
Maybe try to make the prim a little bit larger than the furniture. My cat's use it all the time. In fact one had a box on my table! As far as Furniture usage. I do not have it on any chairs. Just tables and counters. I might put more out. Like on their bed.
01-20-2017, 04:11 PM
(12-30-2016 05:17 PM)Chandriana Resident Wrote:  Also not sure with others, but i notice my cats always seem to be sitting a ways above or in front of the prim...anyone else notice this?
Yes Chandriana, I had this issue too. I had to play a lot with the invisible KittyCatS prims to get it so my cats would jump to the right level of my couch cushions, arms, and couch back. For the cushions on the couch, I also had to make them thicker (higher) so when the cats jump on them it doesn't look like they are floating in the air.

It was so much work to get them to jump on the couch the way I wanted them to, so I just gave up trying to line it up for the my tri-level cat scratcher. Seems that cats did too because I catch them on the couch all the time, but they don't use the cat scratcher much Tongue

https://tinyurl.com/Shop-Quality-KittyCats
01-25-2017, 01:06 AM
(01-08-2017 05:41 PM)Winter Phoenix Wrote:  
I'd like to see a 'volume knob' menu item on these things that lets
you increase or decrease the 'attractiveness factor' of these interactive
items.

Crank it up full blast and every kitteh on the sim runs over
and jumps in the 'laundry basket' or whatever.

Or dial it down if your cats wont come off your jump and play.

Most of the time, none of my cats are using this stuff.

Once in a blue moon somebody jumps up out of the laundry basket
with underwear on their head. But most of the time its just
KAYLA WOODRUNNER. She's easily amused Wink

I'd prefer to see more interaction from the cats on these items.

Ok we need pics of Kayla with her undies on her head!! LMAO
 Thanks given by: Arwen Swordthain , Ivy Norsk , JC Aferdita

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)