Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

New kittens on Pedigree page?
12-24-2016, 04:41 PM
New kittens on Pedigree page?
I have noticed that sometime within the last few weeks, my new kittens that are still boxed (that I have not turned into an image yet) have stopped appearing at the top of my Pedigree page. Previously, I could hit "Pedigree" and there would be however many kittens I had, listed right at the top of the page. This was because they did not have a name yet, since I had not turned them into an image so they were not yet called "New Born Kitten". And so they did not get listed down with the hundreds of other kittens in the names that begin with "N". I found it very useful and a quick way to see if I had any new kittens while I was at work or otherwise- especially on my phone. These new kitten boxes seem now to be listed with the others called "New Born Kitten", even before they have been clicked to be turned into an image. I am lucky to have the prims to keep all of my live cats in world (and so don't use the cattery for my live cats or their kittens until I put them there). I know I can get this info from the HUB and flipping to my sim name, then looking at the born on dates, but this is tedious to do- from a phone especially. I am hoping it is something I did to "break" this, and can be easily resolved. Otherwise, I would LOVE if somehow this was an option to be brought back to the pedigree page.
(Unfortunately, I don't have a pic or gyazo to show you exactly what I am talking about, so I hope this makes sense!)
Fingers crossed for an easy fix! Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-28-2016, 08:00 AM
RE: New kittens on Pedigree page?
They don't show in the top for me either, but if you select to sort them by box they do show up in the list. I use my phone all the time, its helpful when they are at the top yes, but they do show in the list if you flip it to box. I guess it's easier for me since i rename all my boxes so the newborn kitten ones iwl be ones i just had born. Good luck

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: dreampoetz_Resident]
 Thanks given by: KrystalClearly Resident
12-30-2016, 07:33 PM
RE: New kittens on Pedigree page?
[quote='dralbatraz Resident' pid='112493' dateline='1482619281']
I have noticed that sometime within the last few weeks, my new kittens that are still boxed (that I have not turned into an image yet) have stopped appearing at the top of my Pedigree page."
I'm glad this was brought up because I thought it was just some glitch I was having on my computer. I have come to rely on checking for new births in the morning on the pedigree page when I'm in a rush. The 'new born kittens' always appeared at the top and made it so easy to check: Click in, peek at new births, click out!
It might seem a minor thing, but it was soooo helpful! Is it something that is fixable?
KrystalClearly

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)