Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Meow Mat purchases
12-19-2016, 10:40 AM
Meow Mat purchases
Would be nice if we could buy food directly via our meow mats instead of having to pop over to the store to purchase food just to have it sent to the meow mats.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Reven Rosca , FancyCatspaw Resident , EternalxFlame Resident , AmythestKitty Resident , TasiaAmberRaeNaylise Resident , Aubreygrace Starlight , Azure Demina
03-14-2017, 03:33 AM
RE: Meow Mat purchases
I think this is a GREAT IDEA. A lot of people in SL have issues tping to places because of various reason, lag being one of the main ones, I myself would find it SO much easier if we could buy our food and milk through the bowls instead of having to tp places. Also because I have uhm not so great internet I have issues tping often as well so that would be WONDERFUL! Please consider doing this!!

♥ Kitty Marx Greymoon
 Thanks given by: FancyCatspaw Resident
03-14-2017, 03:33 AM
Thumbs Up RE: Meow Mat purchases
(12-19-2016 10:40 AM)MissSasha Topaz Wrote:  Would be nice if we could buy food directly via our meow mats instead of having to pop over to the store to purchase food just to have it sent to the meow mats.
That is a marvelous idea Sasha, I know people may struggle with lag and for those folks that would be a great help! Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)