Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

New Opaline eyes - recessives
01-09-2017, 03:52 AM
RE: New Opaline eyes - recessives
I confess I swore at him when he sent me that chart last night on Skype. But I'm glad he didn't wait until today. A migraine had sent me to bed early and I picked up his message on my phone. OMG its so hard to copy a gyazo and post it here from my phone. LOL.

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-27-2017, 07:15 AM
Just for Kayla to make her project a little easier Smile
A 1 Chart proof that Opaline is dominant to Galaxy Burst.
Because we love you Kayla Smile

[Image: 1b9c3b7aa33a38e9dd3b36f4cd41bd63.png]

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
 Thanks given by: Reven Rosca , HappyDaize Resident , Kayla Woodrunner
01-27-2017, 01:45 PM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2017 02:43 PM by Kayla Woodrunner.)
Laughing, Thank you Arwen. I do love one-chart proofs.

In case people don't know what Arwen is talking about, I am trying to collect the proofs on everything to the trait one up or down from it like Blush Quartz to Odyssey Bellini. And then will make the dominance proof-charts library available to the public. It'll be a kind of reference library in case someone wants to see a proof for sure. It's very slow going though. Recent traits are easier since the proofs are often on the forum. Older traits are tough and I am trying to search them out but a lot of the old threads people talked about traits but didn't post the charts. Gyazo and other image snaps/storage sites have made things a lot easier although some of those charts have disappeared too.

I'll probaby start a thread on the project pretty soon. And I do see some eyes rolling but some of us do like references and libraries. To me, that's what makes Kittycats special among breedables. Not many other breedables have the reference tools that we do and they are all made by volunteers on their own.

Ok, volunteers or crazy people, lol -- starts posting charts on the walls with strings connecting them to each other -- what you do this already to trace where a hid came from? Me too!

a little later
oh wow, thank you Arwen. Just replaced a 4-chart proof that had a text doc with it to explain the charts proving purity first. Now it's just the one chart, no text. Awesome!

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
 Thanks given by: Arwen Swordthain

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)