Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Cattery sub folders
11-15-2016, 11:13 AM
Cattery sub folders
Been thinking about what would make using the cattery easier for myself with my boxes. To be able to have sub folders in your cattery for boxes would be a massive help as I am terrible at finding what I am looking for with writing but remember from pictures. I therefore have to unload my whole cattery of boxes to find what I'm wanting.
Maybe to be able to have sub categories that you label yourself would be a massive help.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Alassariah Resident
11-15-2016, 11:47 AM
RE: Cattery sub folders
That would be amazing actually. Sometimes you want to look at cats from a certain line that doesn't necessarily share a number of traits together. Putting them into their own lil folders could help organize a lot.
 Thanks given by: Alassariah Resident
12-18-2016, 11:27 AM
I agree, this would be a nice feature.
01-20-2017, 04:40 PM
Sub folders sound like a good idea but only if you still have the option to search for a trait in your whole cattery. What i would prefer is a cattery sector for kittycats that you do not want to feed for some time but still want to keep. This would help me to move my 84 aged cats in cattery and keep them safe until they are perma petted. Having them in my inventory is a risk.
 Thanks given by: Serena Stroikavskoi
01-25-2017, 09:54 AM
I'm trying to think of a clever way to address the idea of sub-folders but also agree that keeping aged out kitties in with the live-bearing ones is annoying and confusing. When breeders have thousands of boxes and hundreds of Pusses live, I've had to sell my aged out but at some point want to perma Pusses to my own alt as storage, which cannot be accessed without some degree of juggling. I DO love the HUB where I can send pusses to my property and bring them from the property, but that is expensive to feed them, rather than sell to my alt to store in their cattery. Let's face it, when we have been around SL for nearly 10 years, we have too much of everything that needs weeding out. Kitties are a danger in SL inventory and too precious to lose that way. LOVE this idea and agree that keeping a sub-folder of a particular line would be fantastic!

Best wishes and be well!
Luckylady Llewellyn

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)