Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Toyger-Tan
02-04-2017, 12:55 AM
RE: Toyger-Tan
Thanks everyone it feels really good and exciting to get my first proof I can't wait to narrow it down even more and knock this one out of the park!

Heart Vote Arella Cause you Vote Counts! The vote for Arella initiative is not sanctioned by Arella are Arella's constituents Heart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Kayla Woodrunner , Ivy Norsk
02-04-2017, 02:52 AM
Arella is running? I'm behind the news! What is she running for?!

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
02-04-2017, 05:27 AM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2017 05:29 AM by Arwen Swordthain.)
Anything and everything that Ashley chooses Smile
(02-04-2017 02:52 AM)Kayla Woodrunner Wrote:  Arella is running? I'm behind the news! What is she running for?!

Congrats Ashley, heres hoping my Chat Cat Cream & White No1 I hope is hiding under the Toyger pops out tomorrow Smile

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
 Thanks given by: Kayla Woodrunner
02-04-2017, 03:15 PM
Lol, I dunno but I hope i'm winning!

Come grab a cat at Kitten Haven!
02-05-2017, 06:39 AM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2017 06:41 AM by Arwen Swordthain.)
Toyger - Tan is dominant to Chateau Cat - Cream & White No.1

Tigger hides Toyger Tan
Sabine shows Chat Cat Cream & White No.1
Their baby Livana shows Toyger Tan
Livanna is bred to Bairrfhion a Blue Mink known to be recessive to Toyger Tan and Chat Cat Cream & White No1
Their baby shows CHat Cat Cream & White No1 therefore Livana hides it and Toyger Tan is dominant to Chateau Cat Cream & White No1

[Image: 9a2cee5065f5883af8ce4b7a03b6923b.png]

Just down to 2 furs to place this now Aussie Mist Lilac Marble & Siamese Lilac. I'll pop a siamese Lilac to run against Livana since I know Hap is working on the AMLM.

Forum Based Charts

Thanks given by: HappyDaize Resident
02-05-2017, 06:46 AM
Thank you Arwen, the Charts have been updated Smile

Forum Based Charts can be found here
02-05-2017, 06:56 AM
You know, Arwen, I had to look at this twice. I thought didn't I just see this and then realized that was no. 2 and this is no. 1. Oh, I need some more coffee!

Great proof! congrats!

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
02-05-2017, 09:51 AM
When Ashley posted her proof for No.2 I had to double check what I was trying to pull. Thankfully those 2 are out of the way so confusion now is limited to Lilac instead.

(02-05-2017 06:56 AM)Kayla Woodrunner Wrote:  You know, Arwen, I had to look at this twice. I thought didn't I just see this and then realized that was no. 2 and this is no. 1. Oh, I need some more coffee!

Great proof! congrats!

Forum Based Charts

02-05-2017, 10:12 AM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2017 10:14 AM by HappyDaize Resident.)
Congrats Arwen!
LOL... I'm sweet talking my Lilac now... hopefully we'll get that fur out of the way this week.

My AM-Lilac test cat is at 38% and Summer's AM-Lilac test boy is at 27% today... so maybe by Thur or Friday we'll get this narrowed to the final fur.
Fingers and toes crossed.
02-05-2017, 05:27 PM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2017 05:29 PM by Arwen Swordthain.)
More coffee needed Kayla? Eyes?

(02-04-2017 12:19 AM)Kayla Woodrunner Wrote:  Awesome Jennifer and Ashley. Knocks out quite a few eyes! Congrats on your proof

I popped a siamese lilac boy this morning so he'll be ready to go in 2 weeks.
(02-05-2017 10:12 AM)HappyDaize Resident Wrote:  Congrats Arwen!
LOL... I'm sweet talking my Lilac now... hopefully we'll get that fur out of the way this week.

My AM-Lilac test cat is at 38% and Summer's AM-Lilac test boy is at 27% today... so maybe by Thur or Friday we'll get this narrowed to the final fur.
Fingers and toes crossed.

Forum Based Charts

Thanks given by: HappyDaize Resident , Kayla Woodrunner

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)