Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Toyger-Tan
01-07-2017, 05:29 PM
RE: Toyger-Tan
(01-07-2017 03:56 PM)LunarMistress Resident Wrote:  thank you idk why it didnt work for me i tried 3 diff times to fix it

I added .png to the urls

(01-07-2017 03:56 PM)LunarMistress Resident Wrote:  
(01-07-2017 02:45 PM)KittyCatsProofs Resident Wrote:  Thank you LunarMistress. The Forum based charts have been updated with your proof Smile

i noticed that is no longer showing dom to bengal copper on the charts i thought that was already proven

Are you looking at Saga or the forum charts?
The Forum charts are here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...=736715597

Forum based dominance charts

Tad nailed it!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Kayla Woodrunner
01-07-2017, 08:25 PM
Peaches Inigo is known to hide Toyger Tan
[Image: 31ec42bfb079163c3fbbc3412a339f48.png]

While my Babe hides Bengal Tawny
[Image: 2ee5c6ab02f68702d4b810f3861c020c.png]

Their kitten shows Bengal Tawny, and must hide Toyger Tan, which proves that Toyger Tan is Recessive to Bengal Tawny.

Forum based dominance charts

Tad nailed it!
 Thanks given by: Peaches Latrell , Arella Ohmai , Ivy Norsk , HappyDaize Resident , wildblueviolet Sunset , Kayla Woodrunner
01-07-2017, 09:20 PM
Awww Dammit Reven, you beat me. Big Grin
Congratulations. I did expect this result as my toyger x tawny pair have been throwing shown bengal tawny kittens for 3 weeks.

Onwards! You've cut the range in half. Yay!
and OMG Raleigh is toyger ANd SoulSparkle And Pixie Point. Wow.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
 Thanks given by: Reven Rosca , Kayla Woodrunner
01-08-2017, 01:04 AM
Congrats Lunar Mistress and Reven, the furs are dropping off the Toyger Tan like crazy. Now we are only down to a testing range of 6 furs

Proven recessive to Bengal Tawny

Australian Mist - Lilac Marble
Siamese Lilac (ret)
Chat. Cream & White No. 1
Chateau Cream & White No. 2
Chateau Black & White No. 3
Chateau Grey & White No. 1

Proven dominant to Bengal Copper

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
01-08-2017, 03:00 AM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2017 03:02 AM by Arwen Swordthain.)
I have this little lady running around and Fabaos Toyger Tan hiding male starter. Shuffles the cats again for next week.

♀ Sabine

Fur: Chateau Cat - Cream & White No. 1
Eyes: Crystal Crush (Mysterious|Small)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Curious
Ears: Odyssey No. 1
Whiskers: 2 Tone Black & White (Light Wave)
Size: Normal

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
01-09-2017, 02:21 AM
(12-31-2016 08:39 AM)Evolving Yin Wrote:  [Image: 8700c4682c83176f83b2325eb4349a56.png]

Wow! I am so glad that I posted this pedigree in the forum. When the server was down this cat got lost and this is the only information I could find to show his traits and pedigree for the ticket!

https://tinyurl.com/Shop-Quality-KittyCats
01-09-2017, 03:13 AM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2017 03:14 AM by Kayla Woodrunner.)
Oh wow, that was lucky! Much easier to get it replaced when you have the id number.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
01-09-2017, 03:39 AM
Yay for the forums. I saw lots of people saying the cats had gone from their pedigrees as well, Glad you are getting him back Smile

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
01-09-2017, 09:29 AM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2017 09:46 AM by Evolving Yin.)
(01-09-2017 03:13 AM)Kayla Woodrunner Wrote:  Oh wow, that was lucky! Much easier to get it replaced when you have the id number.

Yes, I did have the ID number from the broken cat but apparently because of the server issues they need all pedigree information. The ID # is not enough. I am so glad I captured his pedigree. Here is the message I got with my ticket:

'Hi there. Please send the broken cat(s) in a folder marked with your name and ticket ID# to Kitten Longmeadow. If the cats are not transferable, please send us their location in world and make sure Kitten Longmeadow can access the parcel. Please also include the following information, as much as possible:

description of your cat's traits
ID#'s of any offspring (if applicable)
ID#'s of any breed partners (if applicable)
ID#'s of siblings, parents, grandparents (if applicable)
Due to the current situation with the severe storms on each coast, which caused our server issues, and our current load of tickets, we are handling your ticket differently than normal, and it may take us several days to resolve everything. Please rest assured that we will work to fix your issues as soon as possible, and do our very best for a smooth resolution.

Thank you in advance for your help in helping us fix this for you. We appreciate your patience and understanding!"

I feel sorry for the KittyCatS staff. This must be a mess to unravel.

https://tinyurl.com/Shop-Quality-KittyCats
01-10-2017, 03:12 AM
wow! they must be crazy busy handling all the support tickets

Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)