Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Soul Sparkle
12-31-2016, 06:48 PM (This post was last modified: 12-31-2016 06:52 PM by Arwen Swordthain.)
RE: Soul Sparkle
Wow that's looking very dominant. I have a starter girl I was testing against a Morning Glory starter. Time to go higher up the list I think. Great work Aubrey hope the babies pop the hid for you soon.
As a matter of interest do you know what the Tap Harvest hides? It's Dom to Blue Ice so can't be hiding.

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Kayla Woodrunner
12-31-2016, 07:39 PM
(12-31-2016 06:48 PM)Arwen Swordthain Wrote:  Wow that's looking very dominant. I have a starter girl I was testing against a Morning Glory starter. Time to go higher up the list I think. Great work Aubrey hope the babies pop the hid for you soon.
As a matter of interest do you know what the Tap Harvest hides? It's Dom to Blue Ice so can't be hiding.

Very much so! I unpartnered my Soul Sparkle from her Tap Harvest mate and partnered her with a Grape Ice boy instead.

Forum based dominance charts

Tad nailed it!
01-01-2017, 08:31 AM
(12-31-2016 07:39 PM)Reven Rosca Wrote:  
(12-31-2016 06:48 PM)Arwen Swordthain Wrote:  Wow that's looking very dominant. I have a starter girl I was testing against a Morning Glory starter. Time to go higher up the list I think. Great work Aubrey hope the babies pop the hid for you soon.

Very much so! I unpartnered my Soul Sparkle from her Tap Harvest mate and partnered her with a Grape Ice boy instead.

I'll have to have a look a the winter cats and see what eyes I got from them if any, they weren't very forthcoming. Dominance tests might be all they are good for.

Forum Based Charts

01-01-2017, 10:06 AM
I have male starter hiding Ody Burst and a female starter hiding Changing Leaf, both sitting unused atm.
Let me know if either of those would be helpful for tests against Soul Sparkle.
Always happy to loan one out for Saga tests. Wink
01-01-2017, 04:13 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2017 04:15 PM by Arwen Swordthain.)
If we are looking at potentially dominant to Blue Ice the changing leaf would be, unfortunately my soul sparkle starter is a girl as well Sad

Forum Based Charts

01-05-2017, 10:18 AM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2017 10:21 AM by Reven Rosca.)
My Soul Sparkle testers have just delivered this boy

[Image: 6c59d1e4ed0eeee6936772af254adf86.png]

I've opened him to pull the hidden. Time will tell if it's Soul Sparkle or Serenity. Both of those will narrow the testing range.
The hidden eye can also be Ody Cognac Wine or more recessive. Paws crossed that it isn't!

Tad nailed it!
 Thanks given by: Arwen Swordthain , HappyDaize Resident , Kayla Woodrunner
01-11-2017, 05:31 PM
Soul Sparke is dominant to Serenity

[Image: 138f29330e1f5a60114e94f488d8d557.png]

Mom Ardyne shows Soul Sparkle
Dad Tullamore Dew shows Morning Dew

The kitten shows Serenity, which is know to be dominant to Morning Dew and must me mom's hidden eye.

Tad nailed it!
 Thanks given by: HappyDaize Resident , Ivy Norsk , Kayla Woodrunner , Arwen Swordthain , Brunabug Nightfire
01-11-2017, 06:31 PM
The forum charts have been updated!

Forum Based Charts can be found here
 Thanks given by: Kayla Woodrunner , Arwen Swordthain
01-12-2017, 12:07 AM
Congrats on your proof Reven! That knocked off another 10 or so eyes!

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
01-12-2017, 11:38 AM
Soul Sparkle Vs Blue Ice

[Image: d0088aa5bc201909ac2bdab631d99e10.png]

Opening box to pull hidden, crossing fingers it hides Soul Sparkle would cut down the range more!
 Thanks given by: HappyDaize Resident , Arwen Swordthain , Kayla Woodrunner , Brunabug Nightfire , Reven Rosca

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)