Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Burmilla Blue Shaded
11-14-2016, 05:46 AM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2016 05:51 AM by AstridSolace Resident.)
RE: Burmilla Blue Shaded
Just got this fur myself. So far appears to be dominant to Snowshoe Cream, although I have only ever had snowshoe cream from dad's line there could easily be something else hiding back there.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Kayla Woodrunner
11-14-2016, 11:31 AM
Cograts on getting the fur, Astrid!

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
11-14-2016, 02:33 PM
(11-14-2016 05:46 AM)AstridSolace Resident Wrote:  Just got this fur myself. So far appears to be dominant to Snowshoe Cream, although I have only ever had snowshoe cream from dad's line there could easily be something else hiding back there.

Posting your chart inline for easier viewing

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4135]

As you said: It looks dominant to Snowshoe Cream, but only pulling the hidden fur can prove it.

Forum based dominance charts

Tad nailed it!
 Thanks given by: Arwen Swordthain , Ivy Norsk , Kayla Woodrunner
11-17-2016, 11:44 AM
Was lucky enough to get this from a cat I had stashed away in inventory. Yes it was recently rezzed. LOL.
The blue marble is pure both parents hide it so this confirms Lauras findings Smile

[Image: b8e1a1d2df526ae952e4a87bbdf8a5f6.png]

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
 Thanks given by: Reven Rosca , Kayla Woodrunner , Laura18 Streeter
11-17-2016, 03:02 PM
Congrats on getting the new fur, Arwen.

Could you post the charts proving the parents' hide Aussie Blue Marble for formalities sake? That way those charts and the chart with the kid will all be on the same thread.

I know you are meticulous in documenting the hids on your cats. But newbies often look at the thread and it's important for them and for people keeping their own charts to always see the proof of a parents' hid when it is being asserted to establish a new proof.

When I collected charts from the forum and sent it into Saga's, I sent them the kittybox main proof and any charts proving a parents' hid and called the proofs a 3- or 4-chart proof with the charts clearly labeled "1 of 3", "2 of 3", "3 of 3". They tend to have a problem with people sending in a main chart but not the necessary backup charts when needed when a parents's hid is part of the proof. So it's good to also put the backup charts inline so new people can see what constitutes a fool-proof full proof.

Anyways, pretty please. With a cherry on top!

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
 Thanks given by: Brunabug Nightfire
12-01-2016, 08:03 PM
I just got this fur and am posting the gyazo links. I believe this shows Burmilla Blue Shaded recessive to Russian Black. I see people have gotten the fur with more dominant furs than my Burmilla Red.
https://gyazo.com/33730c8bfa70f856df6fd2de4ae5c297
https://gyazo.com/fb3e66205c73c559bdb964db8e05cd12
One of these days Revan or Kayla will show me how to post this right, lol.
 Thanks given by: Peaches Latrell , Arwen Swordthain , Reven Rosca , KittyCatsProofs Resident
12-01-2016, 08:47 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2016 08:48 PM by HappyDaize Resident.)
Re-posting the pedigrees for Flair Smile

[Image: fb3e66205c73c559bdb964db8e05cd12.png]

[Image: 33730c8bfa70f856df6fd2de4ae5c297.png]
 Thanks given by: Kayla Woodrunner , Arwen Swordthain , Reven Rosca , KittyCatsProofs Resident
12-01-2016, 08:55 PM
Re-posting the pedigrees for Flair Smile

Thank you Hap!!!
 Thanks given by: Kayla Woodrunner , Arwen Swordthain , KittyCatsProofs Resident
12-01-2016, 09:42 PM
Here is the written post game

Mom Aurin has Burmilla Red Silver Shaded
Dad Ede is a starter with Genesis Mocha
Baby has new fur Burmilla Blue Shaded
Since both of Mom's parents are over 2 months old, no possibility they could have hidden Burmilla Blue Shaded since it was discovered about a month ago
Therefore the Burmilla Blue Shaded is hte hid of Dad Ede

Mom Hester is a starter with Genesis Patch
Dad Ede has Genesis MOcha with Burmilla Blue Shaded hid proven above
Baby has Russian Black fur. Since we know Dad's hid, the Russian Black has to be Mom's hid. Therefore the Baby hides Burmilla Blue Shaded which is proven recessive to Russian Black

Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
 Thanks given by: HappyDaize Resident , Arwen Swordthain , Reven Rosca , KittyCatsProofs Resident , Laura18 Streeter
12-02-2016, 07:06 AM
Thank you Flair, Happy and Kayla.
The forum charts have been updated!

Forum Based Charts can be found here
 Thanks given by: Kayla Woodrunner

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)