Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

New Galaxy Comet
12-27-2016, 03:58 PM
RE: New Galaxy Comet
I think I have all the fruits should they prove necessary but with any luck we won't need to open too many to get this lot placed. I have Ody galatic testing against Tap Reef and Ody Fire & Rain the two eyes above the fruits so if we get a recessive result from those its Mint Julep up next which I am testing against Galaxy Nebula this week, both starters Smile
If your Wild Cherry proves recessive I'll pop a lemon.

(12-27-2016 02:51 PM)Peaches Latrell Wrote:  I have the yin yang kitty above open to see if she hides mint julep. With Arwen's new babies, it is looking like my 'above or below the fruity eyes' prediction may hold with 'above' lol. We are getting so close! We will soon see, I hope! I have a wild cherry male almost at 100% so he may be very busy soon (it is the only fruit I had)

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Peaches Latrell , Kayla Woodrunner
12-27-2016, 08:13 PM
Here is proof I got today.
Odyssey Adore is dominant to Galaxy Comet.

The Mom, Babe is pure odyssey adore adore eye breed here is the proof:
[Image: 422d79b396f511ab02d7dfd3699dbc2d.png].png

Dad is a Starter, that Peaches Latrell loaned me for testing (Thank you Peaches) hides Galaxy Comet Eyes.
[Image: 20d333ef18ba5100acb237abc04b72b9.png]

When bred together the Odyssey Adore shows, and is therefore is dominant to the Galaxy Comet
[Image: 2097582d4158702a22f350589822b29a.png]
Big Grin
Violet
 Thanks given by: Reven Rosca , Peaches Latrell , Arwen Swordthain , KittyCatsProofs Resident , Kayla Woodrunner
12-28-2016, 05:35 AM
Thank you very much, Wildblueviolet!
The forum charts have been updated with your proof

Forum Based Charts can be found here
 Thanks given by: Kayla Woodrunner
12-28-2016, 06:59 PM
Congrats wildblueviolet Sunset on the new proof. I've updated for Galaxy Comet and Galaxy Orbit on the eyes to be placed list since Orbit is recessive to Comet so now both are proven recessive to Odyssey Adore.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
 Thanks given by: Reven Rosca
01-02-2017, 05:18 PM
Not sure where we are at with this but i have a pedigree that shows Galaxy Comet being dominate to Exotic Breeze

~ Luna's Lucky KittyCatS ~
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cr.../73/120/21
 Thanks given by: Kayla Woodrunner , Reven Rosca
01-02-2017, 05:28 PM
(01-02-2017 05:18 PM)Luna1987 Resident Wrote:  Not sure where we are at with this but i have a pedigree that shows Galaxy Comet being dominate to Exotic Breeze

Galaxy Comet is proved dominant to Fancie Rose Diamond at the moment.

Forum based dominance charts

Tad nailed it!
01-13-2017, 01:08 PM
Galaxy Comet v Tapestry Reef gave this today, he's already unpacking to pop his hid Smile

[Image: 958f47a36340a92d1a14864f24750339.png]

Forum Based Charts

Thanks given by: HappyDaize Resident , Kayla Woodrunner , Reven Rosca
01-13-2017, 10:34 PM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2017 08:47 PM by Arella Ohmai.)
Galaxy Comet Dom to Ody Fire/Rain

Miamore hides Ody Fire/Rain, Thus Utopia 03 hides Ody Fire/Rain. Utopia 03 vs Galaxy Comet provided us with Galaxy Comet, proving Galaxy Comet dom to Ody Fire/Rain!

[Image: 311545dfbbc88d7a048a8b4ac4737f79.png]

And here is the pedi for Miamore, showing he hides Ody Fire/Rain:

[Image: 1ad52a1a5f73cdfea58c75a212dad19c.png]
 Thanks given by: HappyDaize Resident , Reven Rosca , Arwen Swordthain , Kayla Woodrunner
01-14-2017, 04:53 AM
(01-13-2017 10:34 PM)Arella Ohmai Wrote:  Galaxy Comet Dom to Ody Fire/Rain

I know you all will want to shoot me, but so i don't forget had to post it here...

Miamore hides Ody Fire/Rain, Thus Utopia 03 hides Ody Fire/Rain, asked Aramis for the pedigree proof as soon as I get it I will update this with the full proof.
But for now this is the pedigree of the offspring.

This is great, Arella!
All we need to prove Utopia's hidden is a pedigreee of a sibling showing Ody Fire and Rain.

Forum based dominance charts

Tad nailed it!
01-14-2017, 06:46 AM
So if as we suspect these 4 eyes, Galaxy Nebula, Galaxy Comet, Galaxy Orbit and Odyssey Galactic, are going to bunch together we need to be looking at Starry Baby Blues and Mercury. The weird pedigrees I got during last weeks server issues would seem to suggest Orbit is also dom to Ody Fire and Rain as in the 116 pedigrees generated not one cat showed Ody F&R. I am still running that test to actually get proof. Odyssey Galactic is down to 2 eyes and I have a comet hopefully hiding Tap Reef which would put this eye at those same 2 eyes. Time to hit the love tables for next weeks pairings and see what I can find unless anyone has live SBB or Mercury to test against starters. I'll retask the Ody Galactic girl hiding Tap Reef against one of the other starters, we have a known hid in the test range so thats going to give instant results on the Tap Reef at least.

Forum Based Charts

Thanks given by: Reven Rosca , Kayla Woodrunner

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)