Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

New Owner
02-12-2012, 01:14 AM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2012 03:36 AM by Lucions Resident.)
New Owner
Greetings all
I just thought i would Drop a "Hello" Thread
So Hello everyone Big Grin
i would also like to know there i can find info on whats a rare Kitty or not.
Yes i am a Noob Confused
So if someone can point me the right way i would be very grateful

I like to thank those that replied i should have looked at the site a little better

All the best to you all
Lucions
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2012, 02:43 AM
RE: New Owner
hello Lucions . welcome this site tells u lots of info i find , plus tak to others most will help u, its a great
community and most r very honest Smile join some of the groups to like kittycats addycts then u can ask if ur stuck Smile
most of all have fun look me up inworld if u like dont know it all but can help where possible .
02-12-2012, 03:09 AM
(02-12-2012 02:43 AM)ruby Tierbal Wrote:  hello Lucions . welcome this site tells u lots of info i find , plus tak to others most will help u, its a great
community and most r very honest Smile join some of the groups to like kittycats addycts then u can ask if ur stuck Smile
most of all have fun look me up inworld if u like dont know it all but can help where possible .

Smile i thank you very much and if its ok i will add you ...or you can add me...thanks for your reply
Lucions
02-12-2012, 03:33 AM
hi Lucions

Here you can find complete charts on all the traits ( except for some of the new or undiscovered ones ), least rare at the top down to most at the bottom. Just stick to the left hand column for furs and eyes if you get confused by the other columns
It'll take a while to sink in so take your time Smile

http://kittycats.biz/forum/showthread.ph...351&page=1

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)