Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Mew!
10-19-2016, 07:24 PM (This post was last modified: 10-19-2016 07:32 PM by BlueVioletVixen Lorefield.)
Heart Mew!
Hi everyone!
I went crazy and bought 8 cats right off the bat, LOL Tongue

I unpacked my 2 Firestorm kitties I had in my inventory for a couple of years, and dug them so much within a couple of hours, that I finally decided to buy some splendid versions I had been wanting for a long time. Cool

I plan to breed them to kind of offset the cost a little bit, but it was worth it! I am going to be unpacking a HeLL-O-Kitteh, PURRnicious, SkeleCat, Vamp Of The Dead, a pair of Soul Switchers, and a pair of cRaZy lOVes soon.

I already read the complete manual and am poking around at the forums. Meanwhile, feel free to say hi back, I would love to get to know you! Big Grin

... .. . . ..You may now call me the official, crazy cat lady! LOL Big Grin
Heart

[Image: 70183_354d.png?c=2f70]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Winter Phoenix
10-23-2016, 11:52 PM
RE: Mew!
welcome!! i hope you enjoy your cats!! look forward to meeting you sometime inworld!

sounds like you are off to a good start!!! join our chat group inworld and say hello!!
Find all posts by this user
10-24-2016, 07:40 PM
RE: Mew!
(10-23-2016 11:52 PM)Callie Cline Wrote:  welcome!! i hope you enjoy your cats!! look forward to meeting you sometime inworld!

sounds like you are off to a good start!!! join our chat group inworld and say hello!!

Hi Callie! Smile

I do, I do! I enjoy my kitties very much! They are the highlight of my SL now, lol! L:heart:ve the cat avatars too, they are low lag and awesome to go Fish Hunting in! Bonding with da kitty, surf board when I fly, and goes great with the Shark rod, LMAO, it's the only way to fish! Big Grin

I joined the KittyCats Addicts group and everyone is *SO* helpful there! I love this!

Accidentally lost my kitty when I was the avatar and crashed... but I was pleasantly surprised when she was returned to me in just a matter of hours! Cool

Thanks so much for making KC! HeartHeartHeart

[Image: 70183_354d.png?c=2f70]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)