Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

buy kibble instore with k$
10-19-2016, 04:14 PM
buy kibble instore with k$
Buy kibble instore with remaining k$ Smile

... in the cattery you can purchase food but instore it has to be lindens would be nice to have an option for k$

[Image: Kittylicious-19.png]
Kittylicious Listings
LazyCatS Market Co-Owner

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-19-2016, 06:21 PM (This post was last modified: 10-19-2016 06:24 PM by LibGwen Resident.)
RE: buy kibble instore with k$
(10-19-2016 04:14 PM)kittyclawz Resident Wrote:  Buy kibble instore with remaining k$ Smile

... in the cattery you can purchase food but instore it has to be lindens would be nice to have an option for k$

I usually use K$ myself. Right-click and select K$ in the menu. All the KittyCatS company items can accept K$, but not items in the furniture department that are sold by other makers.
Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: MsMagick Resident , JC Aferdita , Aubreygrace Starlight
10-20-2016, 08:47 AM (This post was last modified: 10-20-2016 08:48 AM by Aubreygrace Starlight.)
RE: buy kibble instore with k$
You can. You right click and hit k$ in the pie menu and then you can use them, What woudl be nice is being able tosplit it nd use some L and some k$, i was just under the amount of k$ once, so would be great if you could split the trans instead of buying giftcards.
(10-19-2016 06:21 PM)LibGwen Resident Wrote:  
(10-19-2016 04:14 PM)kittyclawz Resident Wrote:  Buy kibble instore with remaining k$ Smile

I usually use K$ myself. Right-click and select K$ in the menu. All the KittyCatS company items can accept K$, but not items in the furniture department that are sold by other makers.

Also you can't use k$ on collection cats or starter cats, Iknow from trying lol

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: dreampoetz_Resident]
Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)