Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

ISO Halloween hat
10-04-2016, 10:26 AM
ISO Halloween hat
Hi there I have looked on market place but didn't find what i was looking for or even if they exist but I am looking for a witches hat for my kitty or Halloween related accessories if anyone has any ideas for me please let my know thank you Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2016, 09:28 PM
RE: ISO Halloween hat
All that you can find outside the Kittycats mainstore will be limited by the shape of the hat creator kit, which is a simple round hat. So all that you have a chance to find outside the mainstore are round hats colored in this theme or collars. I don't know special places, just giving you an idea what can exist.
10-06-2016, 07:35 AM
(10-05-2016 09:28 PM)MoonHowler Snowpaw Wrote:  All that you can find outside the Kittycats mainstore will be limited by the shape of the hat creator kit, which is a simple round hat. So all that you have a chance to find outside the mainstore are round hats colored in this theme or collars. I don't know special places, just giving you an idea what can exist.

Thank you for the info I have seen the witch hat on peoples cats i have come across but i assume its from a special Halloween event from past years
10-06-2016, 09:22 AM
I'm pretty they'll put the halloween hats for sale again this year out in the main courtyard of the store. I can not imagine any reason why they wouldn't. Perhaps they'll be out with the release of the new fall collection cats.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
10-14-2016, 04:22 PM
Check the Kittycats mainstore now - the halloween hats and collars are already there! Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)