Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Cattery Explosion! Cats 55L-100L:Foolin' Around FlowerChild Byrds!: Updated 05/03
05-19-2018, 10:36 PM
RE: ❤ Restocked: Toyger Coal and Hiders! : Updated 5/09/18
Toyger Coal Prices Reduced!
New Arrival: Male and Female 6T Toyger Coal, offspring of 2 coals so possible shows and hides the same fur! Only 1000L$ Each or best offer!
(If you wish to make an offer, feel free to drop a nc in my mail box right next to the cat)
3 Toyger Coal possible hiders: 600L$ Each or best offer!

Arella's Fine KittyCatS!

Just added 1 Toyger Coal and 3 Toyger Coal hiders to the shop! They want to come home with you! Toyger Coal and hiders Area
Team KittyCatS! 2016: 1K Each or 2500 for Set!
3 Gachas! 2 at 100L$ and 1 at 90L$!
Feel free to drop any offers into my mail box on the table!

All cats have been updated!

Due to profiler drama, I do not use any profilers. I am always happy to help anyone find out what a cat might hide, so feel free to ask me!

Come grab a cat at Kitten Haven!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-24-2018, 01:00 PM
RE: ❤ Restocked: Toyger Coal and Hiders! : Updated 5/09/18
New Arrival: Male and Female 6T Toyger Coal, offspring of 2 coals so possible shows and hides the same fur! Only 1000L$ Each or best offer!
(If you wish to make an offer, feel free to drop a nc in my mail box right next to the cat)
3 Toyger Coal possible hiders: 600L$ Each or best offer!

Arella's Fine KittyCatS!

Just added 1 Toyger Coal and 3 Toyger Coal hiders to the shop! They want to come home with you! Toyger Coal and hiders Area

Due to profiler drama, I do not use any profilers. I am always happy to help anyone find out what a cat might hide, so feel free to ask me!

05-29-2018, 03:53 PM
RE: ❤ Restocked: Toyger Coal and Hiders! : Updated 5/29/18
New Arrival: Male and Female 6T Toyger Coal, offspring of 2 coals so possible shows and hides the same fur! Only 600L$ Each or best offer!
3 Toyger Coal possible hiders: 250L$ Each or best offer!

Arella's Fine KittyCatS!

Just Reduced Prices: Male and Female Toyger Coal, Possible pure fur, 600L$ each or best offer: 3 possible Toyger Coal hiders 250L$ each:
They want to come home with you! Toyger Coal and hiders Area

05-29-2018, 10:47 PM
RE: ❤ New Full Sib Pair and Prices Reduced!: Toyger Coals! : Updated 5/30/18
Just Added: Toyger Coal Full Sibling Pair! 1500L$ for the pair, or best offer. Toyger Coal and hiders Area

05-31-2018, 06:31 AM
Just Added: Toyger Coal Full Sibling Pair! 1500L$ for the pair, or best offer. Toyger Coal and hiders Area

New Arrival: Male and Female 6T Toyger Coal, offspring of 2 coals so possible shows and hides the same fur! Only 600L$ Each or best offer!

Arella's Fine KittyCatS!

Just Reduced Prices: Male and Female Toyger Coal, Possible pure fur, 600L$ each or best offer: 3 possible Toyger Coal hiders 250L$ each:

06-03-2018, 10:32 PM

Arella's Fine KittyCatS!

06-15-2018, 11:58 PM

Arella's Fine KittyCatS!

06-22-2018, 12:42 PM

Arella's Fine KittyCatS!

06-26-2018, 10:02 AM
RE: ❤ Coal Full Sib Pair and Prices Reduced!: Toyger Coals! : Updated 6/26/18
Just Reduced!: Toyger Coal Full Sibling Pair! 1000L$ for the pair, or best offer. Toyger Coal and hiders Area

New Arrival: Male and Female 6T Toyger Coal, offspring of 2 coals so possible shows and hides the same fur! Only 400L$ Each or best offer!

Arella's Fine KittyCatS!

06-28-2018, 01:03 AM
RE: ❤ Coal Full Sib Pair and Prices Reduced!: Toyger Coals! : Updated 6/26/18
Just Reduced!: Toyger Coal Full Sibling Pair! 1000L$ for the pair, or best offer. Toyger Coal and hiders Area

New Arrival: Male and Female 6T Toyger Coal, offspring of 2 coals so possible shows and hides the same fur! Only 400L$ Each or best offer!

Arella's Fine KittyCatS!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)