Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

I wanna Know ~ The Hardest for Newbies or You
09-22-2016, 09:50 AM
RE: I wanna Know ~ The Hardest for Newbies or You
I am a newbie. And I can't handle. For me it was very hard. A lot of information in English. It's hard for me to understand serious things in this language, since I speak another. However, I have friends who also speak another language and still be successful in this business. It's hard for me to understand serious things in English. So I decided to leave. But maybe I'll be back.

Sorry for my bad English.

Heart All kind time of day! Heart
I decided to go out of business so I sell cats at a huge discount. The price is negotiable.
Take the cat for a symbolic price
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Jelly Supply
09-24-2016, 02:05 AM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2016 02:09 AM by Jelly Supply.)
For me it was learning that those pretty "leopard" cats that I kept buying didn't really pass their fur...why why was I not getting pretty leopard babies??? Bwa ha ha aaaa!!

Waves at Veet!
(09-13-2016 10:23 AM)Ivy Lane Wrote:  Shown or hid.......... the whole saga chart dom recessive thing

it was months of Songdog and my fiance Phil Metalhead
reminding me
and drilling it into my head as i tried to wrap my brain not only around the traits , their position in saga but how they interact ........ shown and hid
tracing that through a chart following the genetics

so glad i get it now
but it's something I still have to think and process
which actually was the most frustrating thing
and now is the thing i love most

that i have to keep thinking

OMG ME TOOOOOO
10-04-2016, 05:47 AM
Hi!

I've been breeding since nearly the beginning. For me the hardest thing was trying to keep track of all my kitties and their traits and the traits they might be hiding WITHOUT the online Pedigree! It was such a life and time saver when Kittycats introduced the Pedigree and then the cattery. I'd be completely lost without them.

Happy Breeding!

Saxoni Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)