Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Dock only works on some sims. Can't bring cats inworld
08-22-2016, 05:20 PM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2016 05:21 PM by Kayla Woodrunner.)
Dock only works on some sims. Can't bring cats inworld
i can't bring cats inworld at my Linden house (which is my inworld cattery). Dock doesn't work there.

got a new dock at KC but that didn't help. Dock still didn' work.

I am able to bring cats inworld at a friend's place. The dock works there.

I have talked to several people who are having the same problem. It would be good to have a notice at KC Addicts and on the forum as to when it will be fixed.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-23-2016, 03:39 PM
RE: Dock only works on some sims. Can't bring cats inworld
(08-22-2016 05:20 PM)Kayla Woodrunner Wrote:  i can't bring cats inworld at my Linden house (which is my inworld cattery). Dock doesn't work there.

got a new dock at KC but that didn't help. Dock still didn' work.

I am able to bring cats inworld at a friend's place. The dock works there.

I have talked to several people who are having the same problem. It would be good to have a notice at KC Addicts and on the forum as to when it will be fixed.

Hi Kayla, I sent out a ticket about it and they told me to get a new dock. Too bad I already did that and still I was able to rez just one of my cats inworld. Any staff member willing to explain?

The CatHouse
(( MARKETPLACE ))
(( IN-WORLD SHOP ))

Thanks given by: Kayla Woodrunner
08-23-2016, 10:45 PM
Mine is working today. HOw is yours doing?

They did give an answer which essentially meant they thought it wasn't their problem since there were some sims it did work on. THis despite I said I knew several people having the problem and I know for a fact when I brought it up on KC Addicts chat, they said there other people were having that issue too.

They suggested a restart which was not possible since in my case the sim was a Linden sim. So I just went to another sim belonging to a group I was in to bring cats inworld and then carted them over to my place for 36 hrs. But after more than 24 hours of not working, mine is working today at my place. I hope yours is too.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
 Thanks given by: Gloria Marchant
08-24-2016, 05:01 AM
(08-23-2016 10:45 PM)Kayla Woodrunner Wrote:  Mine is working today. HOw is yours doing?

They did give an answer which essentially meant they thought it wasn't their problem since there were some sims it did work on. THis despite I said I knew several people having the problem and I know for a fact when I brought it up on KC Addicts chat, they said there other people were having that issue too.

They suggested a restart which was not possible since in my case the sim was a Linden sim. So I just went to another sim belonging to a group I was in to bring cats inworld and then carted them over to my place for 36 hrs. But after more than 24 hours of not working, mine is working today at my place. I hope yours is too.

Yes, it's working now. Cats are rezzing from the cattery so far.

The CatHouse
(( MARKETPLACE ))
(( IN-WORLD SHOP ))

Thanks given by: Kayla Woodrunner
10-15-2016, 04:05 PM
I have the same problem. I can't rez the dock on my sim. I have kinda given up on it. So kitties will be perma cattery from now on.
10-17-2016, 02:41 PM
(10-15-2016 04:05 PM)RoseyShayeDeRavyn Aeon Wrote:  I have the same problem. I can't rez the dock on my sim. I have kinda given up on it. So kitties will be perma cattery from now on.

Do you have the newest dock? Older docks don't work after the latest update

Forum based dominance charts

Tad nailed it!
10-19-2016, 06:31 PM (This post was last modified: 10-19-2016 06:34 PM by LibGwen Resident.)
(10-15-2016 04:05 PM)RoseyShayeDeRavyn Aeon Wrote:  I can't rez the dock on my sim. I have kinda given up on it. So kitties will be perma cattery from now on.

If the dock itself can't be placed, maybe you're trying to rez in another object's space. Objects can have very complex shapes beyond what's visible. If you can rez the dock in a clear area on the parcel, that's probably the problem.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)