Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Thank you from Pixel to Pixel Foundation
08-20-2016, 09:58 AM (This post was last modified: 08-20-2016 10:00 AM by Ivy Lane.)
Thank you from Pixel to Pixel Foundation
This is me Ivy Lane and i just want to say thank you to all of you who have been supportive of me and my Pussies for Lunch and than Pussies for Dinner Auctions. Thank you to LickN and Ruby (ScratchNPost) , Thank you to Donna and Matt (Secretsmile) . Thank you to every single person who supported me , bought a panel or something from the gacha, Thank you to all of you who bought kittycats collars.

Today i received a notice from Pixel Falconer , she is the accountant of Pixel to Pixel Foundation. She mentioned to me that these donations from you in this wonderful kittycats community through the auction panels has donated the second highest amount for the P2P Foundatoin. Way to support your fellow Second Life community members!!!!!!!!!!

This Kittycats Community Rocks!!!!!!!!!! Please remember I could not do this without you, we all work together and make amazing things happen.

There is a party today to celebrate 7 years of Pixel to Pixel Foundation
YOU'RE INVITED!

7th ANNIVERSARY PARTY
The Pixel To Pixel Foundation

♪♫♪ WHAT - 7th Anniversary Dance Party and Open House
♪♫♪ WHEN - Saturday, August 20, from 12 noon to 2 p.m. SLT
♪♫♪ WHERE - P2P Headquarters at Clairehaven

You're invited to a Dance Party and Open House at the Pixel To Pixel Foundation headquarters on Saturday, August 20, from 12 noon to 2 p.m. SLT! Come gather together to help us celebrate 7 fantastic years of improving the SL-Lives of people on disability.

Here's your limo!

All are welcome ... Spread the word ... Pass along this invitation ... Post it in your groups ... Bring a friend ... Bring them all! Dress is casual. Free gifts and goodies!

[Image: al_114x100t.png]

Buy art @ [ RedBubble ] !
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)