Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Breeding with another owner's cat?
08-16-2016, 12:08 PM
Breeding with another owner's cat?
Is it even possible for one of my cats to breed with a cat owned by someone else?
I didn't realize my cats were only breeding with each other until I tried to partner one of my girls with a male cat living on my parcel that belongs to a friend.

Poor Indy has never been a father, and he's had plenty of chances.Sad I sat with him and one of my girls for a long time the other night; both were at 100% love with double hearts and wide awake, and I tried to keep them near each other, but she didn't get pregnant until after I had logged off and one of my boys reach 100%.

I hope it is possible to pair her with my friend's cat. I'd like to introduce a few new traits into the kitten mix.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-16-2016, 12:45 PM
RE: Breeding with another owner's cat?
Hi,

You can partner a cat with a friend's cat, both owners have to be present on the sim to agree on the partnership.

Hikari Smile

Thanks given by: Fennet Resident
08-16-2016, 01:07 PM
RE: Breeding with another owner's cat?
When attempting to produce a box from two cats who have different owners, both owners must accept the partnership via the menu/pop up message. Partnering is the only way cats of different ownership can produce a box together.

You will also want to set up the two cats with their actual home points re-set within range, and the cats physically remaining within range of one another.
 Thanks given by: Fennet Resident

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)