Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Lawyer / Barrister and Judge Cat Costumes?
08-13-2016, 11:32 AM
Lawyer / Barrister and Judge Cat Costumes?
I'm trying to organize a KittyCat auction in association with a Second Life Bar Association event, probably sometime this fall. It would be super awesome if there were a costumed kitty with a judge wig and costumed kitties dressed as lawyers!

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Senta Garnburg
08-14-2016, 05:05 AM
RE: Lawyer / Barrister and Judge Cat Costumes?
I'd love to see that too. Little fluffy lawyers and judges in black robes reading out their pleas in court.

That goes with my feedback corner thread to have kitties at work costumes (police, construction workers, doctors, bankers, office clerks...).
08-14-2016, 10:19 AM
Just keep it to Great Britain where, at least, it's those neat robes and quaint wigs.

We don't need a bunch of fat cats in bad suits, with ill-fitted toupees eating all the food and never producing a thing.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-14-2016, 03:55 PM
(08-13-2016 11:32 AM)Ellen Ireland Wrote:  I'm trying to organize a KittyCat auction in association with a Second Life Bar Association event, probably sometime this fall. It would be super awesome if there were a costumed kitty with a judge wig and costumed kitties dressed as lawyers!

That would be neat.

[Image: 5efpnd.jpg]
08-15-2016, 04:30 AM
As a lover of costumed kitties I just love the idea of Lawyer, Barrister and Judge cat costumes as well.

We had a lot of painted/colored kitties in the near past. It's high time for kitties in costumes!!! Big Grin

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)