Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

cream whiskers
08-06-2016, 09:50 PM
cream whiskers
I believe this shows cream to be between dark chocolate and dusky. The dusky proven by someone else, but this shows dark chocolate dom to cream.

https://gyazo.com/3cf1dd870d04bb93fc102a3b37efcb18

https://gyazo.com/751f7bb28aa309b40e604a3ac266fd04
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2016, 11:18 PM
RE: cream whiskers
Flair, on the cream thread, there was proof posted that cream is placed between dark chocolate and dusky. I see it was updated on Mr. Cat's but not on Saga's. Saga's may need 2 proofs before posting and I don't know if they got the second one. If you could send your charts to Saga's, that would be great.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
08-07-2016, 01:03 AM
(08-06-2016 11:18 PM)Kayla Woodrunner Wrote:  Flair, on the cream thread, there was proof posted that cream is placed between dark chocolate and dusky. I see it was updated on Mr. Cat's but not on Saga's. Saga's may need 2 proofs before posting and I don't know if they got the second one. If you could send your charts to Saga's, that would be great.

Ok thank you Kayla, I did send it to saga.
08-07-2016, 12:53 PM
Reposting Flair's charts inline for better viewing

[Image: 751f7bb28aa309b40e604a3ac266fd04.png]
Mum shows Silver with a yet unknown hidden
Dad shows Blonde Streaked and hides Flame or more recessive.
Kitten shows Cream

Cream is known to be recessive for Blonde Streaked and dominant to Flame, and must therefore be Mum's hidden whisker colour.

[Image: 3cf1dd870d04bb93fc102a3b37efcb18.png]
Mum shows Silver with Cream hidden as proved above.
Dad shows Silver with Dark Chocolate or more recessive hidden.

Kitten shows Dark Chocolate

Dark Dhocolate must come from Dad since it is recessive to Silver and we know that Mum hides Cream.

Cream must therefore be the kitten's hidden eye, and thus recessive to Dark Chocolate.

I believe this is sufficient proof as a second confirmation for the Saga project without birthing the kitten to pull it's hidden whisker colour.

My Dark Chocolate vs Cream test offspring turned out to hide Latte, so that project is ended.

Forum based dominance charts

Tad nailed it!
08-07-2016, 01:13 PM
(08-06-2016 11:18 PM)Kayla Woodrunner Wrote:  Flair, on the cream thread, there was proof posted that cream is placed between dark chocolate and dusky. I see it was updated on Mr. Cat's but not on Saga's. Saga's may need 2 proofs before posting and I don't know if they got the second one. If you could send your charts to Saga's, that would be great.

Kayla, they may not have the first ones. I usually only post my charts here on the forum.
08-07-2016, 01:28 PM
(08-07-2016 01:13 PM)Peaches Latrell Wrote:  Kayla, they may not have the first ones. I usually only post my charts here on the forum.

Could you send an email to sagakittysl(at)gmail.com with your chart and comment?
That'll do it!

Forum based dominance charts

Tad nailed it!
08-07-2016, 03:57 PM
Peaches, if you want I can also send your charts for you any time.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)