Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Options in Cattery Sorting
07-25-2016, 01:44 PM
Options in Cattery Sorting
Would it be possible to have more options in the cattery, such as saving a search while working with say, all cats of a certain trait - rather than having to re-sort our inventory after each function?

Also, it would be handy to have a feature where we could save cats to groups for projects we are working on or future projects we are planning.

I do have an alt and have set aside some kitties that way but I find it a bit cumbersome.

Thanks for such a wonderful breedable! Love the KittyCatS!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-25-2016, 01:52 PM
RE: Options in Cattery Sorting
Possible? Sure. It's not a question of saving the search, it's a question of using the more modern browsers and dropping support for the early IE mess and going with IE 10 or later, only. Here's the feature needed.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-25-2016, 06:11 PM
No, please don't start restricting the website to IE10 or later! I am pretty much stuck with IE9 on my computer (and I use an iPad for mobile). If I cannot use the website (and with the new menu, its getting annoying), I might as well abandon KittyCatS.

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Oselkhandro_Resident]
07-26-2016, 04:49 AM
(07-25-2016 06:11 PM)Oselkhandro Resident Wrote:  No, please don't start restricting the website to IE10 or later! I am pretty much stuck with IE9 on my computer (and I use an iPad for mobile). If I cannot use the website (and with the new menu, its getting annoying), I might as well abandon KittyCatS.

Have you considered another web browser?
Chrome and Firefox, for instance?

Forum based dominance charts

Tad nailed it!
07-26-2016, 08:57 AM
You'll be amazed how much better the web works and looks when using an actual web browser instead of the IE mess.
07-26-2016, 12:15 PM
My husband just gave me a new computer for my birthday..with IE10! YAYYYY!!!!

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Oselkhandro_Resident]
07-26-2016, 04:06 PM
Maybe next b-day you get an upgrade to a real operating system?

Windows 10 is going paid month-to-month instead of a one-time purchase (or free if you upgraded) (for now, just for Enterprise customers). But it's also adding native support for Linux to prepare y'all for the switch to something better ..

Just so ya know.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)