Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Galaxy Sun proofs
08-22-2016, 10:11 PM
RE: Galaxy Sun proofs
Was it ever put on the chart as placed? I don't remember and the last shown update at the top of the page is dated the 25th of July.

(08-22-2016 09:40 PM)Jag Jetcity Wrote:  Just noticed, for some reason Galaxy Sun got completely removed from the Saga Chart somehow....

Loving the cattery! Thank you KittyCatS!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-22-2016, 10:24 PM
(08-22-2016 10:11 PM)Alassariah Resident Wrote:  Was it ever put on the chart as placed? I don't remember and the last shown update at the top of the page is dated the 25th of July.

(08-22-2016 09:40 PM)Jag Jetcity Wrote:  Just noticed, for some reason Galaxy Sun got completely removed from the Saga Chart somehow....

I thought it was mentioned at the bottom at one point....but maybe it's never made it onto the chart at all....it should be showing next to Grotto though...as that's the only eye it hasn't been proven against.
08-22-2016, 11:32 PM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2016 11:33 PM by Alassariah Resident.)
Dreampoetz placed it between Odyssey Bellini and Grotto on the 10th of August, well after the last (dated) Saga update.
Earlier up in this thread (page 1)

Quote:I thought it was mentioned at the bottom at one point....but maybe it's never made it onto the chart at all....it should be showing next to Grotto though...as that's the only eye it hasn't been proven against.

Loving the cattery! Thank you KittyCatS!
08-23-2016, 05:21 AM
It wasn't on the Saga's charts yet. The proofs have been sent in so htey should show the placement pretty soon between Odyssey Bellini and Grotto.

There are number of updates to be done soon. I keep the eyes updated for things not quite placed yet -- since the forum is like a blog, I can update faser than Saga. A lot of dominance testing is being done here and at the Saga testing site so things are changing

summer 2016 project: eyes needing placement
http://kittycats.ws/forum/showthread.php?tid=26486

updating eye list is the first post

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
09-06-2016, 08:43 PM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2016 08:43 PM by Kayla Woodrunner.)
There seems to be two threads on Galaxy Sun right now. This one shows Dreampoetz proof on 8/1/16 that Galaxy Sun is dominant to Grotto. On the other thread, Purringfox also posted some charts regarding Galaxy Sun and Grotto today 9/6/16.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)