Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Galaxy Burst Eyes Recessiveness
07-18-2016, 12:11 PM
RE: Galaxy Burst Eyes Recessiveness
I don't know her. It was in KittyCats group notice at that time when the eyes were discovered the first time. Smile

(07-18-2016 09:46 AM)Kayla Woodrunner Wrote:  If you know Krystanna Wycliffe, ask her to post please. The more the merrier!

[Image: Inia_Soulstar.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-23-2016, 11:30 AM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2016 11:53 AM by Reven Rosca.)
I'm posting two pedigrees courtesy of Krystanna

[Image: ce93db5b05dfe171e759ec210b9ab1ac.png]

This one clearly places Galaxy Burst recessive to 18 Carat Gold and Dry Olive

The next places it as recessive to Exotic Journey (Already sent to Saga):

[Image: 07f1f1f2cfd60a41c818ab714b44542e.png]

Forum based dominance charts

Tad nailed it!
07-23-2016, 11:41 AM (This post was last modified: 07-23-2016 11:47 AM by Yasmina Quihoxil.)
(07-17-2016 05:10 AM)Kayla Woodrunner Wrote:  If my analysis is correct (anyone want to confirm?), then this does not prove anything on Galaxy Star vs Galaxy Burst. But you did get a pure Galaxy Star on Eadwiella. I think authentic proven "pures" are rare (vs assumed unproven"pures" which are quite common). Congratulations!

EDIT: I'm blind, I didn't check which genesis eye was passed to the offspring. Never mind me. You're correct, Eadwiella is pure. Silly goose me!
 Thanks given by: Kayla Woodrunner , Reven Rosca , Inia Soulstar
07-25-2016, 11:53 AM
That was a typo, Peaches. I've corrected it.

Tad nailed it!
 Thanks given by: Peaches Latrell , Inia Soulstar
07-25-2016, 12:00 PM
Smile RE: Galaxy Burst Eyes Recessiveness
I thought so, i deleted my post to avoid confusion. Thank you Reven for all your hard work
07-26-2016, 01:17 PM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2016 03:50 PM by Inia Soulstar.)
This is the last updated and confirmation about the Galaxy Burst Eyes is dominat to Galaxy Star as following image:

[Image: 43c5378a07b2bcf301e41ca4b2b54172.png]

If you look at below image, the mother, Diandra, has now confirmed hides 100% Galaxy Star which pushed the hidden of, Dad, Delmer, which hides the Galaxy Burst. I hope the above image helps for the proof. Let me know if there's any information need to be clarified Smile

(07-16-2016 08:03 PM)Inia Soulstar Wrote:  Yes, I did. I have these two collection starters one hides Galaxy Star and one hides this Galaxy Burst. (I didn't know until both have these hidden eyes until on their age of 77 days) I will test again as one of this starter offspring gave me back Galaxy Star. Will keep inform and post it here Smile

[Image: 7d60bdadb53721f8b5c2e9151e42d802.png]

(07-16-2016 07:52 PM)Jag Jetcity Wrote:  Just to be clear on terminology, this proves it is RECESSIVE to Exotic Journey. Have you tested it to Galaxy star? (Galaxy Star is the most recessive eye that we know of)

[Image: Inia_Soulstar.jpg]
07-26-2016, 02:51 PM
You have just placed Galaxy Burst, Inia! Congratulations!
Now we need a second proof. (How tempting it is to offer one's services...)

Tad nailed it!
07-26-2016, 07:08 PM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2016 09:57 PM by Kayla Woodrunner.)
Thank you, Inia! This is cool because we've been seeing this line from the beginning!

Earlier in the thread it was proven Diandra has Galaxy Star hid.
Paired with Delmer, they got a Galaxy Burst kid which proves Delmer has Galaxy Burst hid.
So the kid has Galaxy Burst shown and Galaxy Star hid

Galaxy Burst is dominant to Galaxy Star
earlier it was proven Galaxy Burst is recessive to Exotic Journey
So Galaxy Burst is placed between Exotic Journey and Galaxy Star

Awesome job, Inia! and for showing us your progress in placing it all along the way

lol, Reven, you crack me up!

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
 Thanks given by: Inia Soulstar
08-27-2016, 12:49 PM (This post was last modified: 08-27-2016 12:52 PM by Arwen Swordthain.)
(07-18-2016 09:46 AM)Kayla Woodrunner Wrote:  If you know Krystanna Wycliffe, ask her to post please. The more the merrier!

I just found a cat she is selling and if I am correct the age of the cats hiding Galaxy star mean its pure therefore making Galaxy Burst dominant.
Posting a gyazo of the pedigree I found. She is stating as hides Galaxy Star and the pedigree does seem to support that.
This should serve as a second proof.

[Image: bc99def02801a0d6ad90cb206015bac6.png]

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
 Thanks given by: Kayla Woodrunner
09-02-2016, 04:47 AM
I don't know Arwen. If Saga is assuming it's not proven Galaxy Star is not most recessive until Galaxy Burst gets a definitive 2nd proof -- doesn't this proof rest on the assumption Galaxy Star is most recessive? WE know that's true but ti would still need to be "shown". Meaning in this case, the Mom would have to be proven pure Galaxy Star which should be hard to prove since Galaxy Star is the most recessive. If you see what I mean.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)