Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Just coming back
07-16-2016, 08:25 AM
Just coming back
Cool I'm not new but I been aways from second life for couple months so I thought be good to reintroduce myself. So hello everyone I'm KG. I'm still fairly new to this an would be interested in classes or anything that can teach me more about breeding. I look forward to becoming a breeder an possible a merchant for the kitty cats. I currently have Three adult cats that are over 200 days old and six lil kittens running around. I love the kitties its kinda became my obsession.Tongue

[Image: 5efpnd.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Winter Phoenix
07-16-2016, 02:42 PM
RE: Just coming back
welcome!! there are classes that are offered by some people in the community, check the post in the forum for classes Smile

we host one once a month! watch our notices for that.
07-20-2016, 08:07 AM
RE: Just coming back
(07-16-2016 08:25 AM)MRxGQxFUTURISTIKxKG Resident Wrote:  Cool I'm not new but I been aways from second life for couple months so I thought be good to reintroduce myself. So hello everyone I'm KG. I'm still fairly new to this an would be interested in classes or anything that can teach me more about breeding. I look forward to becoming a breeder an possible a merchant for the kitty cats. I currently have Three adult cats that are over 200 days old and six lil kittens running around. I love the kitties its kinda became my obsession.Tongue

Welcome back! And yes, these little furballs are quite the addiction Big Grin

Owner CatTales KittyCats Market
KittyCats Breeder and Auctioneer
Breed what you love and sell what you can bear to part with

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)